• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Not that it's any consolation but we haven't had our season tickets yet!

Game is, of course, a sell out. It sold out in minutes.

Glad its not just us. No membership card for me yet either, but wont need it as soon as you need yours

One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver members, along with our new Wembley Pass ticket holders, will be able to place their tickets on the exchange at any point that the selected match is on sale to One Hotspur members. You will be able to do so by logging on to your eTicketing account and selecting Ticket Exchange.

• Tickets placed on the exchange will be made available to purchase by other supporters once the Club has announced that the match has sold out. The Club reserves the right to exercise its discretion to open or close the Season Ticket Exchange at any point in the sales process. This may be due to security and operational requirements.

• You will receive notification that your ticket has been successfully listed and one loyalty point will be added to your account in recognition of making your seat available through our official exchange. This will be added to your cumulative total after the match. You will receive further notification once your seat has been sold and a credit to the value of 1/19th of the cost of your season ticket. You can either elect to transfer any credits to your chosen bank account once a month, or hold any funds accrued over the course of the season to be deducted against the cost of your 2018-19 season ticket.

• If you place your ticket on the exchange and subsequently change your mind and would like to attend the selected match, you will be able to withdraw your seat from the exchange and retain your usual position, if the ticket has not been sold. If the ticket has been sold, your Access Card will be invalid and you would need to purchase an alternative seat for that match.

• Supporters will be able to purchase available tickets placed on the season ticket exchange at the prevailing face value cost of the selected match plus a £7.50 booking and administration fee per ticket. Tickets purchased on the exchange by One Hotspur members will automatically be added to your Access Card. For non-members any tickets purchased will be sent as an eTicket, unless otherwise stated.

• Please note that the Season Ticket Exchange is only applicable to home Premier League matches played at Wembley Stadium.

The Ticket Exchange is currently undergoing final testing and we will issue a further update for supporters when it will be available for fans to list their tickets for the Chelsea match.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-ticket-exchange-update-010817/

• Tickets placed on the exchange will be made available to purchase by other supporters once the Club has announced that the match has sold out. The Club reserves the right to exercise its discretion to open or close the Season Ticket Exchange at any point in the sales process. This may be due to security and operational requirements.

Which will be maybe once or twice this season, so it's pretty useless then

Which will be maybe once or twice this season, so it's pretty useless then

My thoughts exactly. Can't attend the Burnley match and can't see anyway I'll be recouping anything from that (cash or L.P. wise). Will just have to console myself with saving the round trip from Leeds :-/

My thoughts exactly. Can't attend the Burnley match and can't see anyway I'll be recouping anything from that (cash or L.P. wise). Will just have to console myself with saving the round trip from Leeds :-/
This is where I'm lucky, we have a group of 12 ST holders sitting together so will always be able to sell a ticket to one of the group if we can't make it, we never charge full price though

The way I read it you will get one LP just by listing your ticket. Even if your seat never gets offered for sale or, if offered for sale, is not bought, you will still get the LP.

This is where I'm lucky, we have a group of 12 ST holders sitting together so will always be able to sell a ticket to one of the group if we can't make it, we never charge full price though

Same for me there are about 20 of us who go to the games and if one of us can not make it the ticket is either given to one of them or their family.

As a member I might choose a ST resale ticket on location, if the only other tickets available are the top tier back 12 rows.

Yeah, if they opened for resale early they'd never sell those upper rows. I think a lot of STHs would be happy to skip quite a few games this season.

We all knew Wembley was going to be rubbish but it has to be tolerated for a season be before we get in the new gaff.

I was under the misapprehension than people bought STs so they could attend matches. All I have seen on forums and social media is people moaning because they won't be able to sell their tickets.

Fans are never happy. Last season they had the hump because STs were marking up prices on StubHub and this season they are moaning because they have to pay a £7.50 fee for a club run scheme.

Wah wah wah.

We all knew Wembley was going to be rubbish but it has to be tolerated for a season be before we get in the new gaff.

I was under the misapprehension than people bought STs so they could attend matches. All I have seen on forums and social media is people moaning because they won't be able to sell their tickets.

Fans are never happy. Last season they had the hump because STs were marking up prices on StubHub and this season they are moaning because they have to pay a £7.50 fee for a club run scheme.

Wah wah wah.

Welcome to the world of the moaning minnies ;)

Yeah, if they opened for resale early they'd never sell those upper rows. I think a lot of STHs would be happy to skip quite a few games this season.

Doesn't the first sentence of that page you quoted state that Season Ticket and Wembley Pass holders can place their seats on the Exchange as soon as the One Hotspur window is open though?

Doesn't the first sentence of that page you quoted state that Season Ticket and Wembley Pass holders can place their seats on the Exchange as soon as the One Hotspur window is open though?

You can place it but the club won't release it for sale until the game has sold out

Wah wah wah.

Everyone I know who has brought a new season ticket apart form I think @Juicebox has brought the ticket for the nEw ground and will write off Wembley

Everyone I know who has brought a new season ticket apart form I think @Juicebox has brought the ticket for the nEw ground and will write off Wembley

By 'write off' you mean most new STs won't bother going much this season? If so, I'm definitely not in that bucket. I'll be going to every game I can, outside of holidays. Yes Wembley is more of a slog to get to (or rather from), but it won't stop me going. (But that would have been the same with or without the ST. I just feel very fortunate to have had the chance to buy one).
My main concern having a ST is that I'm not surrounded by other ST holders of the moaning, defeatist nature! A full season like that would drive me mad. But being one of the new tranche in the upper tier I'm hopeful it will be a good crowd.

I have purchased the ticket to ensure that I have a ST at the new ground, but my view is that I now know my ticket is in place for all games rather than having to go and purchase individual tickets for the games that I can make. Or like The Lane, The Finale forget to buy a ticket!!!

I do know there will be a couple of games I can't make due to work/family commitments and hoping that the added incentive of Club Wembley might make it a little more attractive to friends who want to go.

Wembley is also no more difficult for me to get to than WHL, possibly slightly easier coming from Hemel Hempstead.

Last edited:
By 'write off' you mean most new STs won't bother going much this season? If so, I'm definitely not in that bucket. I'll be going to every game I can, outside of holidays. Yes Wembley is more of a slog to get to (or rather from), but it won't stop me going. (But that would have been the same with or without the ST. I just feel very fortunate to have had the chance to buy one).
My main concern having a ST is that I'm not surrounded by other ST holders of the moaning, defeatist nature! A full season like that would drive me mad. But being one of the new tranche in the upper tier I'm hopeful it will be a good crowd.

I mean they have tolerated that this was their only chance to get one even if it means they miss half the games

With the financing options they will spend probably the sane as they paid at the Lane for 13/14 games

Back