• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

Probably would've been a very different result with Rose (or Davies) at LWB rather than Son, I'm still dumbfounded by that gamble.

If you look at how many defenders Arse have out for this game, and the fact that their back ups have had to deal with Costa and Hazard from the start then I don't think we can use the absence of Rose as an excuse

Game over...the runts have won

I'd rather Poch didn't play Son out of position in the semi.

FFS. First Man U, now this. Anything to take the gloss of our season.

I'd love to paper over cracks with a trophy, tbh. If we win the FA Cup three times in four years, I'd be over the goddamn moon.

Dammit. Can't ever be a perfect season.
Sickening to think that ARSEne has picked up the trophy 7 times now and just needs to win one more FA Cup to have won as many as we've won in our entire club history... remember when this used to be our cup :(

i'm delighted we won't start next season with another contentious defeat to chelsea at our new (temporary) home

If you look at how many defenders Arse have out for this game, and the fact that their back ups have had to deal with Costa and Hazard from the start then I don't think we can use the absence of Rose as an excuse

Game over...the runts have won
Pleased Arsenal won Tbh. They deserve it and I hate Chelsea more than any club.

Eh. I wouldn't. I would have before they won it. Now that they have, I would have theirs, I guess.
I would love to win the FA cup mate. But sadly long term we need the money from the Champions league more. Arsenal can afford a season outside we can't if we want to make progress. Therefore a better season for us is to finish in a champion s league spot.

Sickening to think that ARSEne has picked up the trophy 7 times now and just needs to win one more FA Cup to have won as many as we've won in our entire club history... remember when this used to be our cup :(

This was our identity, once. Before my time, but I was brought up on tales of what we did in this cup. Our Cup. How we were the cup kings, the effervescent stars of the big occasion.

Now we're nobodies here. Arsenal have won it for a record number of times, half the team's in the top flight have overtaken our FA Cup tally, and the long two and half decades have turned us into pale also-rans in a cup we once were defined by.

It's bloody depressing, to be honest. A story that stretches across two and half decades, but one of utter failure. From the triumph of 1991 through to 2017.

I would love to win the FA cup mate. But sadly long term we need the money from the Champions league more. Arsenal can afford a season outside we can't if we want to make progress. Therefore a better season for us is to finish in a champion s league spot.

Eh. You might be right, but that refrain doesn't sound anywhere near reassuring watching them lift the trophy in glee while we sit on our hands after a magnificent season with nothing to show for it. :( Trophyless, no medals, no silverware, no accomplishments beyond finishing runners-up and not even getting a Community Shield game to show for it.

Pleased Arsenal won Tbh. They deserve it and I hate Chelsea more than any club.

On the day they deserved it...

If only we beat Chels in the semi. They were wobbling in the league and I think they could have crumbled had they lost the semi and we would have won the league. It was a big moment that

Still, cant wait for next season and quite looking forward to us playing at Wembley.I think we will be fine

This was our identity, once. Before my time, but I was brought up on tales of what we did in this cup. Our Cup. How we were the cup kings, the effervescent stars of the big occasion.

Now we're nobodies here. Arsenal have won it for a record number of times, half the team's in the top flight have overtaken our FA Cup tally, and the long two and half decades have turned us into pale also-rans in a cup we once were defined by.

It's bloody depressing, to be honest. A story that stretches across two and half decades, but one of utter failure. From the triumph of 1991 through to 2017.

Can't argue with this. We were the cup kings now look at us. Still just one ahead of Aston Villa. Shameful

Back