• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

I was rooting for the scum - I know! got to be a first - but seeing the cun1s in the crowd made me want the blue cun1s to win :)

Silver lining is that wenger will stay. So many little things we do better than them now. The way we screen any threat in front of our defence. Our use of the ball in the final third is now also as good as if not better than the goons. Bar Sanchez we have the better players.

Football fans are so fickle, they have booed Ramsey all season and now they sing his name, to be fair he has been a huge fraud stealing a living this year

Arsenal have had 10 years of luck today, so very typical, annoyed with myself that I didn't back them really

Weak. We would have beaten either of these teams performance. How much luck have the arse had?

Eh. We played the same team and couldn't beat them. Arsenal are beating them. Performance level is dependent on two things, your own team's performance and that of the opposition - It might just be that Arsenal have played well enough to negate Chelsea, which is something we weren't able to do.

If Arsenal end up winning, then them, Chelsea and United will have trophies to show for this season. Difficult not to argue that it leaves us somewhat high and dry on that front. :(

If there is such a thing a divine justice then next season we will the domestic treble

Unfortunately I think GHod hates Spurs

Wish we'd been out there against the goons! Great season. Despite the lack of silver wear, 16/17 was the year we arrived. Keep the side together and rock on next season.

Last edited:
Back