• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coffee

I was exactly the same mate, one of the reasons I do the food shop online at Tesco is for the reward pts.. We as a family of three spend £70 a week on food at Tesco.. and over a year we gain something like £100 in tokens that we save up.. in May they were doing a double tokens offer which they do at all there events, next one will be a back to school one in August, so you can swap them at Tesco direct for £200 to spend in the shop.. then do like we did put that money towards a nice coffee machine. That event ended in May. But like I said they have a few of these events at there direct store. Year round they have other offers, like Goldsmiths you can turn your £100 tokens into £300 Goldsmith vouchers.

At the minute most blokes don't know about these giveaways and the other half doesn't say they get them and use them on themselves lol

I also like the Tesco petrol offer, every £50 spent you get 2p off a litre of petrol, this month I have spent £350 in Tesco so tomorrow I fill the car up and get 14p off a litre. It was nice a few months back where I was able to get my petrol for under a pound a litre.

Anyway, its a nice way of getting yourself one of those nice coffee machines. :) Imagine if your weekly shop is £100. Imagine £150.
Aye, I just used those points on a hudl, the new batman game and the witcher 3 though :(

Hi all, I'm about to start a new job on Monday, and I thought I'd search on here for anyone talking about coffee....lo and behold a few of you are talking about my new company! I start at Pact Coffee next week, and I'm thrilled to see you giving positive comments

If anyone wants a £10 credit (might be for new customers only) - use the code marcsentme and you'll get your first bag free, and if you want a second bag, it will be approx £3 cheaper too

Feel free to share that code with your coffee loving friends too

Any feedback on Pact - good or bad - I'd love to hear too

Cheers

Hi all, I'm about to start a new job on Monday, and I thought I'd search on here for anyone talking about coffee....lo and behold a few of you are talking about my new company! I start at Pact Coffee next week, and I'm thrilled to see you giving positive comments

If anyone wants a £10 credit (might be for new customers only) - use the code marcsentme and you'll get your first bag free, and if you want a second bag, it will be approx £3 cheaper too

Feel free to share that code with your coffee loving friends too

Cheers

congrats on the new job, i'm sat here with a Pact Monte Maria Espresso right now, you are gonna get to try so much great coffee!

Come on which one is you??

804d75e9-8403-42b1-ab00-f912e9ee3453.jpg

I bought some vanilla flavoured coffee the other day.

Don't anyone ever, ever do that. It took days to get the smell out of the house.

Any chance you could tell Dale for me that I don't like him? There's just something about him (I think maybe everything) that I dislike.

On day one, as I walk in?
Yeah, pretty much.

You need to stride right over to his desk (do hipsters have desks or does that conform too much?), shake his hand firmly and say:

"Dale, right?"
"Yeah...."
"Hi, I'm dawaxman. There's something wrong about this.."
*point from his head, slowly to his toes and back up again*
"I think it's everything. You look like a militant cyclist who's still being made to resit year 7. You look like you go home every night, put REM on your headphones and crank into your mum's underwear draw."

I think that Dale and Josh might be having a thing going on that they are trying to keep secret from the office but they cannot take their eyes off each other

Their coffee is alright but I think that it is a little over priced. I cancelled my membership after their introductory offer. I have a couple of decent coffee merchants near me and I prefer buying from them or Monmouth if I am passing one of their shops.

I think that Dale and Josh might be having a thing going on that they are trying to keep secret from the office but they cannot take their eyes off each other
Nah. Dale is looking at Josh through the eyes of a hidden love.

Josh is looking at Dale with hatred. Not hatred because of the disgust he feels for the entire human race, but disgust because of the pity he stirs in Josh. Josh hates pity - it's the weakest of the turdpile that is the wealth of pointless human emotions. So much so he can smell the putrid, filthy reek of it from his every pore.

Josh needs to be CLEAN now, he will have to find a stray cat or dog tonight and make some of the ANGRY go away.

You've thought about this a little too much.

Any thoughts on what's going on with Christiaan, Pete, Ben and Sam? I think that GB might have a never favourite foursome.

You've thought about this a little too much.

Any thoughts on what's going on with Christiaan, Pete, Ben and Sam? I think that GB might have a never favourite foursome.
Sorry. Now that you've made me notice how Christiaan spells his name I can't look at that picture any more.

Back