• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton Njie

Given his pace, his off the ball movement, and his ability to consistently hit the target, I'm thinking that he has the potential to be a real success for us. I think he'll score a lot of goals for us.

Exactly. Before Poch manages to train out all the good aspects of his game.
Sometimes a bit of the old "get on there and run around a bit" isn't so stupid. After all I'm assuming we bought him because he is good at football, and although admittedly a few weeks have gone by since we signed him, hopefully he still is.

(Although maybe he is injured and out for a bit, Poch knows, and he is not letting on).

Poch train out all the good aspects of his game? Come on.

Didn't you see what he did to Kane last season... completely trained all the good aspects out of his game. The guy clearly would have scored 60+ goals under any other manager. Poch out!

Now that you mention it, he completely ruined Rose as well. And Bentaleb. And that boy Mason was going to be a star when he played in the Championship on loan. Were it not for Poch he would have gone on to represent his country in his first season in the Premier League. What he did with Bentaleb was absolutely criminal as well. That boy Dier, poor kid. Absolutely ruined.

Now that you mention it, he completely ruined Rose as well. And Bentaleb. And that boy Mason was going to be a star when he played in the Championship on loan. Were it not for Poch he would have gone on to represent his country in his first season in the Premier League. What he did with Bentaleb was absolutely criminal as well. That boy Dier, poor kid. Absolutely ruined.

Yeah but so and whatever look what he has done to ade ... from real madrid to west ham!

So back to njie, he looks pretty raw to me. Not sure if he should be going out on loan first?

We'll see. I fully expect this post to he quoted either wat, but, as I said above, I'm expecting N'Jie to have a good season this season. I won't be critical to him if he doesn't match my expectations. But I just have a feeling that this is one good signing.

Watched him play on TV last season in a few games and thought at the times " how much was Lamela!"
He is a young raw talent with an eye for goal. AND he didn't cost £56m!:oops:

Son & Clint must be given time.

So back to njie, he looks pretty raw to me. Not sure if he should be going out on loan first?

Can't see it ... likely more impact sub in PL and given chance in Europa

To be honest, a real criticism of Spurs would be we can be too predictable.

Raw, direct and pacey is often unpredictable and can be impactful. that's what I hope the club see for Njie while he adapts/learns.

To a point earlier in thread, its the fans who need to give him time ...

Can't see it ... likely more impact sub in PL and given chance in Europa

To be honest, a real criticism of Spurs would be we can be too predictable.

Raw, direct and pacey is often unpredictable and can be impactful. that's what I hope the club see for Njie while he adapts/learns.

To a point earlier in thread, its the fans who need to give him time ...

and poch needs to learn to give strikers space up front instead of cramming 21 guys in one half

A further positive that arises from our signing of N'Jie and Son, is that we will likely have a greater number of players making their way to get in to the box. I do think that there are times when we don't have enough players in the dangerous areas to make the most of a move. Whilst we do not want to be hit on the counter, some times we need to be bold, to get the goals, especially when we are playing a side who are playing more of a defensive game. At times last season, Kane was outside the box and no one was in the box, this should not happen.

Back