• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I agree, it was/is never going to be easy to cope on a regular basis playing three games a week, however all the cobblers that some fans kept coming out with about the EL being hard because of the amount of time between games is no different then the CL.

It is what is is and whinging about one cup over another is cobblers ( imo), not saying people on here thought we are/were too good to play in the EL but believe me i have met/heard a few give that opinion.
We don't play 3 games a week . Never have , and probably never will either . 6 games in September , 6 games in October , 5 games in November , 6 games in December . Less than 1,5 per week on average .

We don't play 3 games a week . Never have , and probably never will either . 6 games in September , 6 games in October , 5 games in November , 6 games in December . Less than 1,5 per week on average .

You are right of course but you get the overall point i was trying to make about us having less time in the EL then the CL. Too many fans push the myths that surround how harder it is in the EL then the CL and continue to do so even though they have been disproved on most occasions.

Some believe because we have won so many trophys over the last few years;) and are so successful as a club in recent times we are above such competitions.

Utd are still crap. A 35yr old Ibrahimovich ain't gonna cut it in the Premier League, he'll be phucked by February.

Just heard on Talksport that a Manure fan thinks that Harry Redknapp should be appointed as their new manager...

giphy.gif

Well he would have to call ALL his agent pals in if he is going to bankrupt UTd the same way he helped do it at some of his previous clubs.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan did not feature for Man United against Arsenal after Jose Mourinho told him the game was too pressurised.

The £26.5m summer signing has not been seen in the Premier League since September, when he was hauled off at half-time during Manchester United's derby defeat to Emirates Marketing Project

Mkhitaryan's sole appearance in a United shirt since then came as a substitute in this month's Europa League defeat at Fenerbahce, and he was again missing for the squad for Saturday's 1-1 draw with Arsenal.

"I told him Arsenal was not the game for you," said Mourinho, quoted in several of Tuesday's newspapers.

"I don't think he needs 10 or 20 minutes from the bench. He needs less pressure and better conditions for him to express his qualities.

"I think he needs a good game and he needs to either start or, if not, to come on for the second half."

Mkhitaryan's opportunity could come in the Europa League on Thursday, when United host Feyenoord.

"I told him that he is going to be involved in the game," Mourinho said.

"He is trying. He is not happy but he is transforming his frustration in a good way, which is to close the mouth and work hard and try to adapt."

Henrikh Mkhitaryan did not feature for Man United against Arsenal after Jose Mourinho told him the game was too pressurised.

The £26.5m summer signing has not been seen in the Premier League since September, when he was hauled off at half-time during Manchester United's derby defeat to Emirates Marketing Project

Mkhitaryan's sole appearance in a United shirt since then came as a substitute in this month's Europa League defeat at Fenerbahce, and he was again missing for the squad for Saturday's 1-1 draw with Arsenal.

"I told him Arsenal was not the game for you," said Mourinho, quoted in several of Tuesday's newspapers.

"I don't think he needs 10 or 20 minutes from the bench. He needs less pressure and better conditions for him to express his qualities.

"I think he needs a good game and he needs to either start or, if not, to come on for the second half."

Mkhitaryan's opportunity could come in the Europa League on Thursday, when United host Feyenoord.

"I told him that he is going to be involved in the game," Mourinho said.

"He is trying. He is not happy but he is transforming his frustration in a good way, which is to close the mouth and work hard and try to adapt."
Cheeky bid as competition to Eriksen? I liked him at Dortmund.

Last edited:
If you don't realise that there's at least a 95% chance of them beating us next week, you either haven't been watching Spurs for very long or you're very delusional/stupid and haven't yet figured out how this brick works.

If we do manage to beat them however, they will be nine points off the top 5 already. And surely at that point there will need to be serious questions asked about Mourinho. He has taken just 36 points from his last 30 league games as manager, this whilst managing arguably the two most powerful clubs in the country. This season alone he's spent £155m + whatever huge signing on fee Ibrahimovic would have got, and points wise they're closer to 20th place than 1st. If Hull win tomorrow night they'll be closer points wise to relegation than top 4. Can a manager truly "lose it"? I'm not sure, but that's barely above relegation form over almost an entire season's worth of games with plenty of genuinely world class players at his disposal.

But....we've been there far too many times before. Supposedly it's a "good time to play Man Utd". And the same thing always fudging happens. Would love it (Keegan style) if we could actually kick them when they're down for once.

If you don't realise that there's at least a 95% chance of them beating us next week, you either haven't been watching Spurs for very long or you're very delusional/stupid and haven't yet figured out how this brick works.

If we do manage to beat them however, they will be nine points off the top 5 already. And surely at that point there will need to be serious questions asked about Mourinho. He has taken just 36 points from his last 30 league games as manager, this whilst managing arguably the two most powerful clubs in the country. This season alone he's spent £155m + whatever huge signing on fee Ibrahimovic would have got, and points wise they're closer to 20th place than 1st. If Hull win tomorrow night they'll be closer points wise to relegation than top 4. Can a manager truly "lose it"? I'm not sure, but that's barely above relegation form over almost an entire season's worth of games with plenty of genuinely world class players at his disposal.

But....we've been there far too many times before. Supposedly it's a "good time to play Man Utd". And the same thing always fudging happens. Would love it (Keegan style) if we could actually kick them when they're down for once.

The thought of a man who like many of us has seen it all before.

Even now they don't lose many at home but If we bring our a game high press I think we will win.No one would be surprised if we did.Can see a bus parking type game from them.They can't afford to lose this game and that might be their sole aim.

Their fans keep insisting that they're playing really well and creating lots of chances that are missed, what am I not seeing?

Back