• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Too many people watch a game and only see what happens around the ball and the penalty box, all extremely important but so his positioning and work off the ball which tv coverage never show, sometimes a player can have a massive impact on the game by doing all the things that don't catch the eye. I just know when Eriksen doesn't play we don't look very good.

Could not agree more and why i fail to understand how anyone can say they get a better picture of a game from their armchair.

Could not agree more and why i fail to understand how anyone can say they get a better picture of a game from their armchair.
You get a deeper knowledge of specific incidents (12 slow motion replays) but obviously a worse understanding of the whole wide game flow/structure.

I remember when I first went to a game it was really jarring to NOT have a replay to savour... there was a commotion at a corner at the far end of the ground, a scramble and apparently the ball went in and the players ran off to celebrate and all I could think was "eh... what happened... who scored... er, what?!"

Shop window for him next year at the World Cup.
He's playing himself into the minds of all top coaches as they assemble their wish lists

Was clearly saving himself for these internationals against Palace, which is to be expected tbh and seem to have done the trick...

Hopefully he's buzzing from this and brings it in to the Arsenal game

Back