• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

As much as i rate Eriksen, he is not on the level on De Bryune, i don't think any midfielder in the world is.

De Bruyne is good also.
But these players have their ups and downs!
I’m not sure De Bruyne is the best.
It help he is in a very on form team.
Pogba at Juve was outstanding!

De Bruyne does it every season its just people notice it now due to how City are playing.
He is having a very very good season so far.
But he was not doing it last season.
Eriksen has been excellent for the last two seasons. De Bruyne is have a purple patch and there is no doubt about his qualities. Chelsea must be bloody fuming with Jose for getting rid!

Last edited:
He is having a very very good season so far.
But he was not doing it last season.
Eriksen has been excellent for the last two seasons. De Bruyne is have a purple patch and there is no doubt about his qualities. Chelsea must be bloody fuming with Jose for getting rid!

De Bruyne was doing last season... and the one before
The others in his team weren’t though but you can check his stats and the only comparable is Erisken

Back