• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bombs go off at Boston Marathon Finish Line. . .

billyiddo

Teddy Sheringham
Staff member
BH6fCgFCQAERWMB.jpg:large

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/1...r-finish-line-boston-marathon-spokesman-says/

Sky news are really classy. Showing the explosion over and over and pointing out a runner falling to the ground. Imagine if that was family member.

yeah, it's funny that incidents such as these which are much less common place in countries like the states get more of a reaction

Police just set off a third explosion. Controlled explosion on 600 block on Boylston Street.

Ball bearings near the devices. Which essentially means an antipersonnel mine. That will tear you in half instantly if you're near it.

Police just set off a third explosion. Controlled explosion on 600 block on Boylston Street.

Ball bearings near the devices. Which essentially means an antipersonnel mine. That will tear you in half instantly if you're near it.

Jeez what goes through these vile cretins minds !!!!

It's being reported that 22 are injured and two are dead. This is a terrible tragedy. People are sick.

Its because America has become the centre of the news world.

Its undeniable american stories have become over reported.

School shooting are common in America yet they will dominate the news for days, same with an american hurricane, plane crash or an election.
Heck you'll even find Europeans passionately arguing about american politics with each other.

This didnt happen 20 years ago.

Its because America has become the centre of the news world.

Its undeniable american stories have become over reported.

School shooting are common in America yet they will dominate the news for days, same with an american hurricane, plane crash or an election.
Heck you'll even find Europeans passionately arguing about american politics with each other.

This didnt happen 20 years ago.

Speak for yourself. And I think you trying to use a tragedy to have a dig at America is very crass.

This is more shocking than Iraq and Somalia because it is thankfully a rare occurrence to have civilian bombings in the west. Very sad news and beyond my understanding how anyone could do this. As a Muslim I am (selfishly) really hoping it wasn't carried out by Muslims.

No, it i because they are far removed from our way of daily life. Just like an IRA bomb would hardly make the news in Iraq or Somalia, or ETA setting off a bomb in Madrid would hardly raise an eyebrow in China.

Good to see you back, Moonlit - forgive and forget they say

This is more shocking than Iraq and Somalia because it is thankfully a rare occurrence to have civilian bombings in the west. Very sad news and beyond my understanding how anyone could do this. As a Muslim I am (selfishly) really hoping it wasn't carried out by Muslims.

Man there is evil and nutjobs in all walks of life from all backgrounds. Most normal people realise this and don't hold the entire Muslim faith responsible for the actions of a deranged few. Whoever carried out these attacks is just that, evil or a nutjob or both.

Back