• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

Good to see the US continuing to sell arms to one of the biggest funder of terrorism, no doubt it's all about individuals lining their pockets

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41532889

The US government has approved the sale to Saudi Arabia of its advanced Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense (Thaad) missile defence system.

The State Department said the $15bn (£11.5bn) deal furthered US national security and foreign policy interests

Good to see the US continuing to sell arms to one of the biggest funder of terrorism, no doubt it's all about individuals lining their pockets

The US government has approved the sale to Saudi Arabia of its advanced Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense (Thaad) missile defence system.

The State Department said the $15bn (£11.5bn) deal furthered US national security and foreign policy interests

Nothing new in that as you say, America has never worried about the damage they help cause around the world. Its all about the money to them and why i laugh at the jibes that are thrown around about Trump, the leaders of America have always looked after themselves and sod everyone else.

The U.K. are no better when it comes to arms deals.

That Vegas shooting is already yesterday's news. Won't be long until the next one.

Can anyone explain the congress vote situation, in order to get a change to gun ownership bill? Assuming changes too the second amendment haven't got a snowballs chance in hell.

The greatest nation on earth bar none.

this is a strange comment for an ex-pat to make. I love living in the land of the stupid as well. I really do, I bought a house here 6 years after I got here, it would have taken me 25 years to do that in London but there are so many problems here I'm not even going to start, the only people who really say things like this are "rednecks" who've never left the country, let alone their own state.

this is a strange comment for an ex-pat to make. I love living in the land of the stupid as well. I really do, I bought a house here 6 years after I got here, it would have taken me 25 years to do that in London but there are so many problems here I'm not even going to start, the only people who really say things like this are "rednecks" who've never left the country, let alone their own state.

I stand by my comment. It's amazing place to live , there is nowhere quite like it . There are states with economy's bigger than Britain's. The USA is an absolutely fantastic country. I've been to over 50 country's and lived in three for long spells. Everything you could want is here, everything. The greatest nation on earth with no equal.

I stand by my comment. It's amazing place to live , there is nowhere quite like it . There are states with economy's bigger than Britain's. The USA is an absolutely fantastic country. I've been to over 50 country's and lived in three for long spells. Everything you could want is here, everything. The greatest nation on earth with no equal.
Everything America does, someone else does better. A lot!

An America with fewer mass shootings and a more liberal attitude to minorities and immigration, there’s a word for that...

Canada

Canada don't exactly welcome just anyone, but they never were what the US pretends to be.

We're doing alright without him, eh?

Oh yeah, Canada. Bloody hell.

Tough weekend ahead. Rather warm forecast around southern Ontario - 20+C temps - and we have to rake up leaves and trim a few trees around the cottage. And then take the boat out of the lake for the season. We're having over some neighbours from around the lake for a dockside dinner. Get the firepit going mid-afternoon and cook up a big paella with a few bottles of good wine and enjoy fireside conversations as the stars come out. Awful place.

Tough weekend ahead. Rather warm forecast around southern Ontario - 20+C temps - and we have to rake up leaves and trim a few trees around the cottage. And then take the boat out of the lake for the season. We're having over some neighbours from around the lake for a dockside dinner. Get the firepit going mid-afternoon and cook up a big paella with a few bottles of good wine and enjoy fireside conversations as the stars come out. Awful place.
That's pretty much my idea of hell.

The only time I go near the countryside is to tear up the roads a bit. Even then it's to go from one city to another.

Sounds like a lot of work ;)

Sounds good to me.

Back