• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

First 5 games:

Newcatle (a)
West Brom (h)
Norwich (h)
Reading (a)
QPR (h)

fudge me...he wants to start well against that shower of brick!

Draw
Win
Win
Win
Win

Is very doable.

fudge it, winnning against Saudi Sportswashing Machine as well is doable. I just hope people don't turn if we drop more points than expected in those games. We 'could' easily lose to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, maybe go down at Reading, maybe a draw at West Brom. Although hopefully not, especially with investment.

It could happen though, but I'm still scarred from our run in where every game we 'could' have dropped points in, we ended up doing so. It got a bit painful.

Vlad Chiricheș is a highly rated 22 year old cb, Romanian and plays for Steaua Bucharest.....AC Milan have been heavily linked. Will cost about 8 mill pounds

'...Daniel Levy continued: "We are constantly looking to move the Club forward. It is important that we now look to develop the potential within the squads at all levels, whilst strengthening the First Team in the summer in key positions with players who will become part of the future success of the Club.”'

Dani Alves as part of a back three? You're on crack.

Are the home team not always favourites though? Therefore surely you'd be expecting 9 maximum and anything more is a big bonus?

Win at home, draw away. That gives you 2 points per game on average. Almost enough to win the league.

Nice to finally get it confirmed...

Seems like a good appointment to me. There will always be questions, but hopefully AVB can answer them.

Hoping for a couple of exciting days in the transfer market now to follow this :)

imagessssss_normal.jpg

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @AssouEkotto

Thanks u to have answer to my question lol lets be focus about the season now! Lol

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker
AVB it is then. Very important at this stage to be positive about that decision, so I'll shut up.

Oh my...

OK name AVB's first X1 and formation for the opening game of the season...

Poor transfer window ahead:

------------------Gomes-----------------

--Smith-----Dawson---Khumalo------Rose

--------Jenas----Liverbore---Pienaar
--Bentley-----------------------------GDS

------------------Defoe-------------------

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker
AVB it is then. Very important at this stage to be positive about that decision, so I'll shut up.

Oh my...
Going to be a polarizing appointment after his tenure at Chelsea. Just have to wait and see what he does!

Poor transfer window ahead:

------------------Gomes-----------------

--Smith-----Dawson---Khumalo------Rose

--------Jenas----Liverbore---Pienaar
--Bentley-----------------------------GDS

------------------Defoe-------------------

Replace Rose with Chimbonda.

OK name AVB's first X1 and formation for the opening game of the season...

Sorry, fella, but please NO!

Not that.

No offence intended but this thread will just become another tedious tactical discussion thread. Can you start a tactics / formations thread instead?

Back