• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

Let's see what Dembele is like with the shackles off. I bet he will be in the box tonight more times than he has been in all the prior EPL games this season put together.

Our most expensive signing isn't on the bench.
Our second most expensive signing is 3rd choice tonight.
Our third most expensive signing isn't on the bench.

I imagine the top two will be rested for Sunday, hopefully.

Paulinho? He's banned no?

I think people are overreacting a little, I'd be very surprised if our lineup on Sunday is anything like tonight's.

Let's see what Dembele is like with the shackles off. I bet he will be in the box tonight more times than he has been in all the prior EPL games this season put together.

Like he was at Fulham? :ross:

Oh no, must have been shackled there too.

Looking forward to tonight more than for many games recently.

We have the players. Just let them play - please!

What a joke, Lamela can't even make the bench. Bet he never gets given a chance, gets flogged and then tears it up elsewhere.

he has looked **** we have a new manager who just put out our most excting lineup in ages how about getting behind the players tonight that are playing instead of moaning who isn't involved! COYS

he has looked **** we have a new manager who just put out our most excting lineup in ages how about getting behind the players tonight that are playing instead of moaning who isn't involved! COYS

Are you genuinely excited by the line up?

Personally I'm glad we havent got a defensive midfielder in their for the sake of it and I am glad we have Rose back and Adebayor is starting, but it's hardly exciting. That line up would not get top 6 in the Premier League, too many borderline good players. Hardly any top class in their at all.

This. Lamela should be introduced when the team is playing well. So far we haven't been.

Back