• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Interviewer = How confident are you that Willian will choose Chelsea over spurs?

Mourinho = He's already chosen.

Interviewer = so he''s chosen Chelsea?

Mourinho = Nods head

So Mourinho has pretty much confirmed that Willian is going to Chelsea.

Disappointing but onwards and upwards.

Mourinho is saying that we should have done the medical in secret, got him to sign the contract before anything was announced. They have a medical to do but I got the impression that it's wrapped up for them.

Mourinho is now taking the **** out of us...

"that's the problem with doing the medical before signing....or at least do the medical in private"

FML. Not because I particularly wanted him. More because I feel like Mourinho has just fisted me personally

Wow, I don't think there is a more arrogant man in Football.. Mourinho you absolute ****

Indeed. Woopdedoo, his owner can spend 35 million on a whim to beat down competitors and stroll into the upper places in the league.

He must be so proud of himself.

It's not like Spurs announced to the world that he was having a medica, most likely the agent trying to stir up more interest, and it seems like he got what he wanted.

Seems like they have Willian and Jose's taking the **** .

Roman is clearly worried about AVB's progress with us to have done this.

We need to do these smug ****s.

What did we make public though?? I suspect it was Willian's people that made Liverpool's interest public at first in the hope that it would prompt bigger fish to come in for him. It did prompt us to move, but then they leaked details of the medical and stuff in the hope that a CL team would come in....then Sky Sports were giving us constant updates and then said Willian was stalling and considering his options.... that says to me that Kia Joorabchian & Willian were stalling and briefing the press constantly to get another club to come in as they would have gone to Liverpool if nobody better came in, but really wanted a better club, then same with us, ok we were better than Liverpool but what he really wanted was a Chelsea, City or Utd to come in for him and that's what he's got in the end.

I guess with the JM/RA pairing back together, Cheat$ki can go back to their old tactic of buying players just so other clubs can't have them.

Can't say I know enough of Willian in the first place, but he's welcome to warm the bench with the other dozen similar players in Cheat$ki

Back