• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do you want QPR to get relegated?

Yes i do, i do not like clubs that have a whatever it costs strategy and i do not like Redknapp, i am waiting to see what his mates in the press say about taking a club down for the third time. I bet they will still try and con us all into the myth about him being a great manager.

Flippin' right too, this bloke has a dreadful record when it comes to desperately underacheiving clubs, I can't comprehend why anybody would have any faith in the bloke whatsoever.

Definitely.

A comeuppance for Redknapp.

And a strike against clubs from Chelsea and City, to Wigan and Fulham, to Crawley - who rise above their station solely because of a sugar daddy owner, rather than through hard graft and organic growth.

Actually didn't really care. My mate is a lifelong hoop so I'd be gutted for him if they went down, but I must say after HR's waffle in the media about how the 'weight' of his Spurs contract 'cost him the England job' I'd feel a certain sense of karma had arrived at his door. He can simply never ever ever take any share of responsibility for anything related to him. It was OUR fault he didn't get the England job. clown shoe!

My fat fingers hit post quick reply before i had finished the last post and cannot edit on my mobile.

I would prefer the non footballing teams to go down before QPR in an ideal world. Stoke, West Ham etc.

Yes and no.

Yes because they've got these rich owners who think they can buy success.

No because they are a local rival to chelsea. Always raise their game against the chavs. Anything that upsets chelsea is a help to us.

Saw them play a few times going back to the '80s. Enjoyed Loftus Road and its cozy, tight wrap around the pitch. You could have a conversation with players and refs from the front of the upper decks. Fans were funny and ironic about the club and the game.

Now, it's just lost all its appeal with some baron feeding his ego. Flavio Briatore just sickened the QPR fans I know. They sound embarassed and nostalgic for their club's former status as a kind of lovable striver.

So I'd be glad to see them drop, just to watch all that splashed cash splatter in a huge, unholy mess.

I've always had a soft spot for QPR and with so many players now at the club who were formally with Spurs (plus the manager) or are on loan, it's a bit like watching the Tottenham "B" team.

I'd be very sorry to see them relegated, but I think it's all but inevitable.

good riddance

from that neck of the woods always preferred Fulham anyway

Don't really care but it seems they are too far adrift for a comeback.

With that squad they should be much higher. Blame lies firmly at the feet of both managers.

I'm not that bothered either way, however I really want them to beat Arsenal on 4th May! They might need a couple of confidence building wins going into that game.

Normally I wouldn't. They are one of the older London clubs - unlike upstarts like Arsenal, West Ham and Chelsea - and a decent club so I'd wish their fans well. Add a few ex-(or loan-) players and one of our better ex-Managers and I'd definitely want to see them stay up. But the owner makes me ambivalent. It would certainly be a good lesson to see a failed attempt to buy success. On the other hand, do the fans deserve a Portsmouth type scenario?

Regardless, they are toast.

Back