• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

Imo 'I know where he is' states that he's somewhere that you don't need to know about. Which fits in with the 'personal issues' he supposedly had to take care of after the ACN.

Doing a bunch of blow and hitting the seth efrican night spots? lovely.

We will lose 5-0 with cisse hat-trick and sissoko brace. We will then go on a fantastic run through march and April despite intense speculation linking AVB to the Portugal and Chelsea jobs and qualify for the CL...

You can see why they might fancy their chances against us: a midfield of Parker and a slightly off form Dembele combined with having no strikers doesnt look to scary a proposition.

[video=youtube;QzUE5p1Iqi0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzUE5p1Iqi0[/video]

Don't know if this has been seen by everyone, but it's worth posting here anyway. Might lighten the mood a wee bit. :)

We can beef up our mid with Holtby which I hope we do. There's nowt wrong with Scott or Dembele, they may not be the greatest but they're decent Prem players. As long as Ade is okay to start I still tip us to win, but it will be a tough game I'd imagine.

There are only one team we can play this game:

-------------------------Lloris--------------------------
Walker----------Daws-------Vertongen---------BAE
Lennon---------Dembele---Parker---------Sigurdson
--------------Holtby----------Bale

7-1 easy!

Going tomorrow, don't get to many matches, but I've seen most of the new guys score when I've been there this season - Dembele (Norwich), Verts (Swansea), Clint (Man U).

So, I'm going for 2-0. Holtby and Siggy.

........................Lloris
..Walker....Dawson...Verts.....BAE
...............Dembele...Parker
..Lennon............Holtby...........Bale
.....................Adebayor

If Adebayor not fit, then Dempsey will have to play up top.

I reckon he should parachute in just in time to take the Kick Off, wearing full kit / boots etc. That would be pretty cool.

Back