• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

Do people think Reading away will come down to LP's? I have 230 something points. Small allocation, but it's on tv and at least some Spurs fans have been there before so it's not a new ground to check off most people's lists.

Last time Reading was in the PL I remember not getting a ticket and I had about 350 points as the demand was stupidly high for some reason..

I've gone up 482 places to 5808, so I guess I'll have to wait for the new stadium to materialise until I am offered a ST?

I really hope that some of the Reading tickets make it to some of the bronze members, as I have well over 600 points?

I've gone up 482 places to 5808, so I guess I'll have to wait for the new stadium to materialise until I am offered a ST?

I really hope that some of the Reading tickets make it to some of the bronze members, as I have well over 600 points?

Not sure if you will anymore with this new system. Unless you accumulated them in the last 4 seasons.

We were in the 590's but I reckon we will drop well into the low 400's....once they are finally announced, which must be very very soon, unless they are allocating Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Reading tickets based on last season's LP totals

Not sure if you will anymore with this new system. Unless you accumulated them in the last 4 seasons.

We were in the 590's but I reckon we will drop well into the low 400's....once they are finally announced, which must be very very soon, unless they are allocating Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Reading tickets based on last season's LP totals

I think I have accumulated most of them over the last 4 years, I managed to get to 40 games last year, so I have everything crossed!?

As for dropping down the points pecking order, I sincerely hope that you do not drop down to the low 400's!!

Last edited:
I think I have accumulated most of them over the last 4 years, I managed to get to 40 games last year, so I have everything crossed!?

As for dropping down the points pecking order, I sincerely hope that you do not drop down to the low 400's!!

40 games, That's good going we managed 30, but sounds like you will be fine then, with the new system you will be well towards the top of lthe list as far as Members are concerned.

We will defintely lose points because approx a quarter of our LP's were accumulated before August 2008 so we lose all those.
But obviously a fair few other people will do too

Any idea how many LPs needed for barcodes away?

Application window for Members only closed yesterday, so there is a chance it could be announced tomorrow afternoon.

It's still cutting a bit late for people to sort things out though, especially if you need to book train tickets etc: Noc hsnce of getting cheap deals at this late stage if you havent already gambled on getting a tickets.

All ST's who applied have got one though

Still no sign of how many loyalty points STs have on the site...

Here is the TO's response to an email I sent about finding loyalty points online

"Thank you for your email concerning the visibility of your loyalty points and we are sorry for the slight delay in updating these.

We are in the final stages of manually cross checking and testing the revised points to ensure the migration across to the new "rolling" points system has been carried out successfully. We know just how important the loyalty point system is for supporters and we are taking every precaution to ensure that this is a smooth transition.

Please be assured that you will not lose out on any points you may be awarded for purchased tickets for our home games with West Bromwich Albion and Norwich City and that this slight delay will not affect any applications for our away games at Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Reading

Regards,
Tottenham Hotspur Ticket Office"

Good old ticket office. All those months in the close season to do this sort of thing and he we are 10 days to the new season and still none the wiser

I phoned the TO yesterday just to confirm we had our Saudi Sportswashing Machine tickets. They said they were updating the database & confirmation of purchases & loyalty points would be up soon.....

Surely the low allocation for Reading despite ridiculous ticket prices will see it being over subscribed and having to go to loyalty points so might not be too far off being revealed.

Do people think Reading away will come down to LP's? I have 230 something points. Small allocation, but it's on tv and at least some Spurs fans have been there before so it's not a new ground to check off most people's lists.

The application window for One Hotspur Members has been closed due to us being oversubscribed with applications for Season Ticket Holders. All applications received to date from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members have been unsuccessful.

An announcement will be made next week as to which Season Ticket Holders have been successful.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/Tickets/reading-v-spurs-160912.page?

Strange really as its one of the worst away days out of town no pub nearby etc I did say little while ago on here people should look at getting tickets in home end know quite a few who have done so

It happened last time they were in the PL

We dont get that big an allocation and for some reason its massively popular as an away game

I remember the last one being sold out. Think it was the 1-0 win (Keane). IIRC it was the last away day of the season. Thought this time Members might have a chance with a lot of people maybe having been there once, or even twice. Novelty of a new ground worn off, and all that

Ive blown Reading out this year,couldnt be bothered to be honest.Local game but dull trip

Back