• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

I did think that myself, but I dont rememeber having had any points removed for games we went too over 5 seasons ago

I never took notice of loyalty points or even checked mine so I dont know whether they took it off. I either got a ticket or didnt. But i was always under the impression that it was rolling five years. hmmmm.

I think its a good thing anyways

I'm tending to side with whoop whoop a bit here.
I've been going since 1966 with some seasons of just one or two games, others where I've been to every game.
Since loyalty points came in, it coincided with the birth of my boys, so money has been a lot tighter and my average games per season has dropped alarmingly.
This does make it feel as if the last 45 years of un-waivering support is being dismissed out of hand though.
I guess the principle works for some though.
Oh, ane when i do go now, it's normally to lower cat games so as to keep the cost down

I'm tending to side with whoop whoop a bit here.
I've been going since 1966 with some seasons of just one or two games, others where I've been to every game.
Since loyalty points came in, it coincided with the birth of my boys, so money has been a lot tighter and my average games per season has dropped alarmingly.
This does make it feel as if the last 45 years of un-waivering support is being dismissed out of hand though.
I guess the principle works for some though.
Oh, ane when i do go now, it's normally to lower cat games so as to keep the cost down

understand your frustration, but lets face it, your support has waivered

you have other priorities, only do lower cat games, money is tight etc

Other fans go to 20+ home games a season, but don't get a look in on the big games...as the old school supporters come out of the woodwork for the big games

The new system is not perfect, but its certainly fairer than it is now

That's exactly what I'm implying and deep down you know it's true. Just ask yourself since when you've been going regularly? You're always whinging how everything's unfair for you as regards getting tickets always bringing Up these supposed thousands and thousands of season ticket holders who apparently buy away tickets and don't actually use the tickets just for loyalty points? Then you say yourself in a thread some time ago if you had a season ticket you wouldn't go all the time just the big games? Nah not a johnny come lately at all lol if you wanna settle this over a pint can meet at the game tomorrow? Or Monday in the bill nick? They don't do prawn sarnies tho that's only thing?
I started going regularly when I could afford to - which was when I was 17 and got my first job. As far as the system is concerned - people from both sides are going to be annoyed, and others enjoy the change (season ticket holders and members).

To be honest, I wouldn't like to meet you for a beer, I'd rather enjoy my dad and my mate's company rather than talk to yourself.

i think that is the fairest way to do the LP system - stops people resting on the points they picked up X amount of years a go, although it will probably mean i drop down a fair few when it is enforced

also im sure that im currently paying 40 quid more than what they are saying next seasons price will be

Completely agree.

understand your frustration, but lets face it, your support has waivered

you have other priorities, only do lower cat games, money is tight etc

Other fans go to 20+ home games a season, but don't get a look in on the big games...as the old school supporters come out of the woodwork for the big games

The new system is not perfect, but its certainly fairer than it is now

Agree with this too!

another major **** up by our wonderful ticket office ! i can't get to as many away games as i would like due to other commitments but glad to see that my trips over the years to coventry (0-4) + barnsley (scraping a draw) have paid off . LOYALTY points should mean LOYALTY points !

I applied for 2 tickets for QPR. I have over 725 LP's and my mate has over 359 LP's. Obviously I applied for 2 seats together, but the TO have sent me one for the upper tier and my mate one for the lower tier, based on the number of LP's we each have. I have never experienced this before and would have been quite happy sitting in the lower tier.
Has this happened to anyone else?

dudes. what is the latest on loyalty points then? if I currently have 330 will I lose these next year? Im being lazy and have not read anything about it you see but renewed my ST the other week, in fact after the Norwich game,haha.

dudes. what is the latest on loyalty points then? if I currently have 330 will I lose these next year? Im being lazy and have not read anything about it you see but renewed my ST the other week, in fact after the Norwich game,haha.

You will only lose the one's you accrued 5 or more seasons ago. They way I read it, is that from the start of next season your LP total will be the accumulation of points from:
2008/09 Season
2009/10 Season
2010/11 Season
2011/12 Season
Plus whatever games you go to next season

You will only lose the one's you accrued 5 or more seasons ago. They way I read it, is that from the start of next season your LP total will be the accumulation of points from:
2008/09 Season
2009/10 Season
2010/11 Season
2011/12 Season
Plus whatever games you go to next season

ah nice one mate, cheers. Hmm that means I will have 25 per season plus about another 15 , 115 points! bastardios.

ah nice one mate, cheers. Hmm that means I will have 25 per season plus about another 15 , 115 points! bastardios.

yes its going to be a killer for many people who have been going for seasons on end, but due to varying circumstances havent been able to go as regular as they used to. Whereas the winners are those who started to go regular during the Ramos/Redknapp era

yes its going to be a killer for many people who have been going for seasons on end, but due to varying circumstances havent been able to go as regular as they used to. Whereas the winners are those who started to go regular during the Ramos/Redknapp era

I go to about 1 or 2 away games per season, so doubt it will affect me much. That said, I was getting closer to Le Ar5e and Cheatski away loyalty point applications I think......

I go to about 1 or 2 away games per season, so doubt it will affect me much. That said, I was getting closer to Le Ar5e and Cheatski away loyalty point applications I think......

I reckon we'll drop from just under 600 to just under 400. Then, hopefully should just stay within the 400-500 range, as you gain one lot of points during the season and have another set wiped out each June/July I assume

Is it or is it not the truth? You're like a broken record when it comes to 'I only do big games' to say you weren't going to apply for semi tickets unless it was against Chelsea sums you up. No surprise atmospheres brick down the lane these days Tarquins and johnny come latelys

Lol......fudge yourself.

Where do you live by the way?

I assume you go out of your way to go to Spurs? A great hardship i'm sure.

Wind your neck in and get a fudging clue eh?

James is a STUDENT, ergo he doesn't have a lot of money. He lives in Portsmouth......a fair treck to teh lane by road or rail.

I live in Leeds and get to around 10 games a year.

So come on then bill big gonad*s, what hardship do you go through to get to the lane?

Last edited:
i will go down from around 1000 to 400ish. that's by doing about 35 to 40 games the last few seasons since we've been back in europe. not sure it will make that much difference to me. i should still be inside the first 1000 comfortably (got one for shamrock away). might miss out now for a game with a very small allocation.

think doing on a 5 year rolling basis is the right way to go. that said the same people more or less will still get priority for big away games cos you've gotta have a season ticket to start with.

The concept that Spurs have tarquins is very amusing!

The change is fair, it will still give preference to those who had brick loads of points before andseason ticket holders.

But if you haven't been going for 4-5 years why should you get priority over people who have?

Just makes sense!

I'm one of those people who have been living mainly off point I accrued when we had the likes of Michael Brown and Rohan Ricketts making regular appearances in the starting XI. Admitedly I haven't been very often in the last couple of year (maybe averaging 5 home games a season), but not sure how I feel about losing a bunch of points. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how man y I end up with!

Also I noticed today the 15 points for renewing have gone onto our acoounts, but the new 5-year rolling points hadnt 'kicked-in' yet

Also I noticed today the 15 points for renewing have gone onto our acoounts, but the new 5-year rolling points hadnt 'kicked-in' yet

How do you view your loyalty points as i havent a clue how many i got?? Went to bout 3 prem games and a couple europa games so wont be many

Back