• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

The football wont be what you or I like for sure.

But given time I imagine we will be higher up the league. Also think he will bring in some bastards to help.

Guess we'll have to wait and see but I'm not sure how much torture my eyes can take for the style, or lack of, that we have nowadays :(
I don't hate Jose, not keen on him and didn't really want him for us but he is here now so I'll try and support him as much as possible - but GHod has he got to change his style to match the club too.

Well I think we should give the new manager time to turn the squad round. I get some hate the guy. But this squad has been playing badly for a year. It is finished and needs new younger and hungry players.

I don't hate him, he's not who I would have picked but I don't hate him.
But as I've said for over a year now it's not the manager, it's the players. They've lost it, desire, heart, will to win, call it what you want but whatever we had has gone.

I don't hate him, he's not who I would have picked but I don't hate him.
But as I've said for over a year now it's not the manager, it's the players. They've lost it, desire, heart, will to win, call it what you want but whatever we had has gone.

I agree. Said in a few threads I would go for younger players.

I liked the idea of the RB leipzig manager. I feel if we have a DNA that would be it.

Joses excuses tonight were weak and IMO ore planned
He played Vorm... a pub player now who was retired not that long ago
He literally dropped a clanger and cost us the game
Yet again he picks players who are brain dead with the basics

They're still fudged.

I prefer weak.
Look at Lo celso tonight, you could see he was struggling towards the end, but he kept trying, he was forcing his legs to keep pumping.
The only ones we've got left with that desire and self respect are Harry, dele, Dier and Son.
Most of the rest are pussies looking to coast.
They've taken the spurs don't win trophies narrative and used it as an excuse to stop tryi g.

Joses excuses tonight were weak and IMO ore planned
He played Vorm... a pub player now who was retired not that long ago
He literally dropped a clanger and cost us the game
Yet again he picks players who are brain dead with the basics

Have a choice of a semi retired pub player or a pub player in goal

We desperately need a new keeper in the summer - Butland would be a decent number 2 unless he’s completely gone down hill.

As I said in the match thread gedson has to start - he tries to move the ball quickly

Im done with Winks - everything is over complicated with him

We desperately need a new keeper in the summer - Butland would be a decent number 2 unless he’s completely gone down hill.

As I said in the match thread gedson has to start - he tries to move the ball quickly

Agree with all of this. Gazza is fudging horrible and Vorm is slightly less horrible. Shows how important Hugo is to us. If he was fit in the last week we'd be three points better off and in the next round of the cup.

Gedson deserves more minutes too. He's been very impressive recently even if his penalty was spinelessly bad.

Gazza hasn’t dropped the ball in like that has he?
And Vorm was doing it twice in the same game
Their is no excuse for that call in playing Vorm

Agree with all of this. Gazza is fudging horrible and Vorm is slightly less horrible. Shows how important Hugo is to us. If he was fit in the last week we'd be three points better off and in the next round of the cup.

Gedson deserves more minutes too. He's been very impressive recently even if his penalty was spinelessly bad.
I think Gedson is struggling with the pace of the PL. He looks like a talent but not yet ready to be a regular starter. Next season definitely. Ndombele is actually the one Jose must get a tune out of. The Guy, even with fitness issues looks like he could really control our tempo.

Fudging hope we go for broke against Leipzig nothing to lose now

I think Gedson is struggling with the pace of the PL. He looks like a talent but not yet ready to be a regular starter. Next season definitely. Ndombele is actually the one Jose must get a tune out of. The Guy, even with fitness issues looks like he could really control our tempo.
But not playing CM. He has to play in front as he offers nothing defensively

Jose is strange. Gets us playing OK for a little bit, but then sits back with the weakest "block" ever.
Our forwards don't have a clue whether to press or not, just one guy running and 3 scratching their heads.

Then at some point BOOM we go nuts and start flying into Norwich, desperately scrambling against time to score... bizarre coaching. Bizarre tactics.

Jose is strange. Gets us playing OK for a little bit, but then sits back with the weakest "block" ever.
Our forwards don't have a clue whether to press or not, just one guy running and 3 scratching their heads.

Then at some point BOOM we go nuts and start flying into Norwich, desperately scrambling against time to score... bizarre coaching. Bizarre tactics.

There was one point in the second half where Lucas (I think) initiated a press and others followed before the midfield all just fell back. Shows a level of disorganisation and confusion for me.

For the final 10 minutes of the 90 tonight I thought we showed that we could be a good team under a forward thinking, attacking manager. We have a number of good attacking players but have a manager who seems to shape us to play deep, defensive, counter attack football.

Back