• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The issue is the players - same as it was for Pochettino but we backed them over him by making the change and Mourinho doesn't have it in him to turn it around.
Even Ferguson in his prime would’ve taken at least one full season to overhaul this jaded squad of nearly men.

Fergie had enough sense to jump ship when he saw that ManU’s squad would never be the same after the last of his Class of 92 retired. Perhaps Pochettino should’ve just left in the summer, as he alluded to in his cryptic press conference.

Last edited:
Sounds over the top but I've been quietly thinking the same since we started the season like this (and thought it likely we'd go in this direction when we decided not to buy anyone for a whole season).

Kane is a generational player for us and we've not really taken advantage of it at all. I can't see us having much longer with him.

What's worse is I don't trust the higher ups to spend the money well either.

What a terrible shame.

Sadly I agree , Think he’ll be off soon

This is utterly embarrassing. Like the Chelsea game, we haven't had a period of proper pressure. I'm speechless.

I realise he's young, but fudge me Sessegnon has been horrible. Totally lacking in confidence (not surprising in this team to be fair).

The post match interview should be classic Mourinho material, at least. Fingers will be pointed.

Back