• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We miss Son and his wing play on the left ....
I don't know if I've said on here but I have said it in the past. I consider him to be our most important player. Not necessarily our best player but the one who is most key. Constant runs, constant dribbles and the ability to create something from nothing.

These 3 games without him have been painful and a real demonstrator of how important a player he is for us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Mike Dean FFS
just started to followon here! 16.28 pm...predicting a loss or a draw.. got it completely wrong last time..but am cynical because this is still spurzy hotspur were talking about and the clubs mentality is still the same...hope I'm wrong.. COYSpurs.................lol...

Jesus, how bad are this bunch of players.
Beyond bad.

I think I’m accepting the fact this season is an absolute write off. Forget Top 4, stay up, just damage limitation, and hope for the unthinkable in that we actually improve the team over the summer window.

At least Lo Celso should be used to being on the receiving end of rough play, having played in Argentine league. Perhaps we should send Ndombele there to toughen him up!

Back