• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Important game, bit of the classic ugly win needed.

To me, 4 weeks ago the pressure and set pieces of this game would have killed us, it would have been 3-1 or 4-1 to wolves. Yet if one of Dier, Kane or Son had been a touch more clinical we would have just killed them on the counters.

14th to 4th in a month is possible with a win next week

No Moura for MOM!?

What a fuking result! Love those kinds of games. At times grueling. Rain streaming down. Heroic defending. Both teams resorting to rugby defending at times. Then Super Jan with a sensational header!!!

Moura's goal was outstanding too. And he was busy through the game holding it up and drawing fouls. Thought he was MOM. (Does @parklane1 still think Traore is just a sprinter?)

Good player. Do you think Lennox had a milk round?

lewis.jpg

227381.jpg

Interesting to read the Mail and Telegraph headlines claim undeserved win by Spurs, yet when we are defeated by teams parking the bus it's either we were hopeless or they were heroic, but I suppose that's what you get when most of the "journalist" were Liverpool or United fans when they were kids.

I should now point out mate that you need to not read either piece of brick.

Back