• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why on earth did MouMou bring on Son? Dier off now for Wanyama. Dier’s performance was 3/10 tonight. Two speeds - slow and slower.

So sad about Dier. Love the bloke and want it to work out for him but he looks totally out of place in midfield. I still think he would be better moving into central defence where the game will be in front of him.

Jose is not a promoter of youth, we know that. Then add he's taking over a struggling side. Parrot is never likely to feature under these circumstances.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Then he should have played in the under 18 team as he is our best player at that level

Did Morinho give Parrott the match ball on Saturday and say "Might as well have this ball because you wont be touching one Wednesday night.."

Weird decision to bring him and not use him after his short cameo v Burnley

Huge positive out of tonight? Hopefully Mourinho can convince Levy to fudge Rose, KWP and Eriksen out the door. Hopefully he also realises certain others aren't good enough.

So sad about Dier. Love the bloke and want it to work out for him but he looks totally out of place in midfield. I still think he would be better moving into central defence where the game will be in front of him.

he’ll be back, he just needs games

Jose is not a promoter of youth, we know that. Then add he's taking over a struggling side. Parrot is never likely to feature under these circumstances.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
Also, it's not a good idea to put him on in a game where he's almost certain to get a bad experience/no service. Better to bring him on in a couple of games when we're winning.

Back