• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Swansea-City.jpeg

110250307-levy-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTNWlLidH-QVlMazAwm1Hd2-s7bX3cICCmVMdVLmBamY.jpg

daniel-levy.jpg

To @spursofficial: We're delighted to announce that we won't spend a penny in the club shop until at least the next transfer window.

Had a brief look on Twitter & the abuse coming from Spurs fans is embarrassing.

We’re in dreamland imo. New stadium and another season with this amazing squad that will be one year more experienced — plus money in the bank (you would hope). Where have these fans been the past 20 years?

Some of them have been sticking their pins in their Levy dolls, the rest of them were probably still in their nappys.

Bigger argument Football Manager has wrecked football more than Sky money.

I'm hoping that when people realise Toby is still here, hopefully Rose is still here and see Moura perform, and we beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine it will settle down.

My biggest worry is i have one of them behind my at the new stadium, didnt want to have to start new season with a ruck - lol

This.

So Gomes has ended up at Everton on loan then, sort of move I'd like to have seen us make.

Can I ask why?

Why pay to loan a player who will then be returned to the parent club (appears to be Barca's standard approach) and also hinder the possibility of Winks or others getting more game time?

Now the question is Levy testing Poch’s loyalty? Signs him up to a new deal then says if you don’t like it there is the door and a big compensation package if someone else comes in for him?

Talkbrick are literally cumming into their mics. The Levy out phalanx are in full force. It's so bad, it's good

Can I ask why?

Why pay to loan a player who will then be returned to the parent club (appears to be Barca's standard approach) and also hinder the possibility of Winks or others getting more game time?

It's a fairly open secret that they want rid so we could have got an agreed fee in the deal we could trigger, it seems he has the playing style we're looking for. A player who can bring the ball from deep and Poch was interested in him only 6 months ago which is usually a good sign. He's a good age, looked good at Valencia but has been played out of position a lot at Barcelona rather than being plain bad. Still a risk but idea with the loan is a kind of try before you buy.

Actually makes me very angry. You wait 30 years to have a decent team then these macarons stink up the place.

People tweeting abuse at the club, and saying they’ll boo the team, **** Poch etc.

fudge off and support Arsenal, as you obviously don’t support Tottenham (or appreciate the football we play).

This is the best squad Spurs have ever had.

Back