• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anthony Martial

I'm still undecided if he's that good.
He is not as good a Saha, is he?

I’m with you.

However, I watched the Sky Sports best goals of 17/18 and he kept popping up, some of which I didn’t even remember. If he can manage that in a fairly defensive set up playing sporadically then I wonder what he’s capable of playing week in week out in an attacking team.

I'm still undecided if he's that good.
He is not as good a Saha, is he?
I think he was excellent, but he's suffered playing under Moaninho. But the times he has played for united, he's often been their best player, a view shared by the majority of my friends that support united. Think he could be a very good player for us under Poch. He's got every physical attribute to be successful for us.

I think he was excellent, but he's suffered playing under Moaninho. But the times he has played for united, he's often been their best player, a view shared by the majority of my friends that support united. Think he could be a very good player for us under Poch. He's got every physical attribute to be successful for us.

You've anticipated my post - I was wondering what the feeling is amongst Untied fans about him possibly leaving?? Are they gutted? glad to see him go? Indifferent. Always a decent indicator of a player when you see how rival fans view him.

My guessing its that they probably don't care about him much anymore and have quickly forgotten how massive he was due to be when he signed for silly money. And that they'll have moved on now with the signing of Fred.

You've anticipated my post - I was wondering what the feeling is amongst Untied fans about him possibly leaving?? Are they gutted? glad to see him go? Indifferent. Always a decent indicator of a player when you see how rival fans view him.

My guessing its that they probably don't care about him much anymore and have quickly forgotten how massive he was due to be when he signed for silly money. And that they'll have moved on now with the signing of Fred.
The ones I've spoken with are fed up with Rashford and would rather have Martial any day of the week instead of Rashford.

It is hard to evaluate any player other than de Gea in the current Mourinho team, I agree.
I feel sorry for your United friends to have to put up with his malevolence.

Any idea why Jose hasn't been playing him?

Any idea why Jose hasn't been playing him?
They bought Sanchez as a PR move/preventing him joining City, who they pay ridiculous wages for. And he's been atrocious since joining united, but plays instead of Martial because of reputation, not merit.

I think he has all the attributes to be a massive success, he's not lacking much, just a manager who believes in him.

In his first season at Utd he looked quality.

They bought Sanchez as a PR move/preventing him joining City, who they pay ridiculous wages for. And he's been atrocious since joining united, but plays instead of Martial because of reputation, not merit.
That makes sense, but I don't remember him playing that much before Sanchez either?

That makes sense, but I don't remember him playing that much before Sanchez either?
He was a regular before Sanchez came, rotating with Rashford (they started pretty much every other game). He started 4 of the first 9 games of the season, and came on as a sub in the other 5. But his stats in this period are fantastic!
In the 4 games he started (307 mins played) he got 2 goals and 3 assists, and in the 5 games he came on as a sub (63 mins total) he got 3 goals and 2 assists!

Have to wonder why Jose brick on him really. The man is a mystery...

Gets regularly criticised for not developing players. Has a young player putting up fantastic stat. Bombs him out for an over priced buy...

Same here, i have family who are all S/T holders at Utd and they all can not understand why he does start most games. This is the one transfer i hope we pull off this summer he has so much talent that would thrive here under Poch.

Seems to me like this is the transfer that Poch wants above all else, we seem to dropping interest in players but Martial remains a player that we want. I would love it to come off but I think it’s gonna’ be a tough one to get over the line.

Don't know why everyone is so eager to sign him. Is he better than Son? I don't think so. If its anything to do with the Toby deal I wouldn't bother. Id also keep Toby regardless if he doesn't sign. We need the experience at the back.

Because he gives us more options and strengthens our squad.

When Kane is out, Son can go up front and Martial left.

When Son is having one of his bricky performance days, we have a genuine alternative.

We get to rotate properly in that area of the pitch.

All good things.

Then you realise he is 22, massive potential, and could become a top player - and wonder "whats not to like?"

He'd initially come in as great cover for both Son and Kane with the potential to step up depending on what Poch can do to aid his development - if he doesn't step up to challenge for Sons position we're left with a much better squad option for LWF/CF than we currently have and would be a marked improvement on the recent squad buys of N'jie and N'koudou

Back