• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

been travelling so just seen Real v Juve. Thats a def pen, the Ref had what looked to be a good game and is being torn a new one. Shame really

Surprising draw. Thought they wanted a Real-Bayern final, but guess they changed their minds.

All set for Pool now, unfortunately.

Might as well accept it. Its Chelsea all over again.

No doubt they will play Bayern in the final, and the Germans will miss a penalty when it matters.

Might as well accept it. Its Chelsea all over again.

No doubt they will play Bayern in the final, and the Germans will miss a penalty when it matters.

Not quite Paxton as we're pretty much guaranteed a CL place and them winning it won't shouldn't make any difference to us like it did when Chelsea won it.

Not quite Paxton as we're pretty much guaranteed a CL place and them winning it won't shouldn't make any difference to us like it did when Chelsea won it.

Yes, tbh I just meant them winning it against the odds, starting from when they looked about to go out in the Group Stage.

Although until we are mathematically guaranteed to finish above Chelsea I wont rule out the unthinkable of us 4th, Pool 5th and CL winners and Arsenal winning the EL.
If it is going happen to anyone, you know it would be us...again

Yes, tbh I just meant them winning it against the odds, starting from when they looked about to go out in the Group Stage.

Although until we are mathematically guaranteed to finish above Chelsea I wont rule out the unthinkable of us 4th, Pool 5th and CL winners and Arsenal winning the EL.
If it is going happen to anyone, you know it would be us...again

I hear what you're saying Paxton and I too always err on the side of caution when it comes to Spurs but I really don't think Chelsea have it in them this season to make up the points this time. Ourselves and Liverpool are flying at the moment and Chelsea are in awful form.

Back