• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

hahahaha .. ah this fudging cheers me up ... fudge the whole lot of them ...

Of course, after Brighton, they have 3 home games in a row against bottom 10 teams, at least one of which they will spank and the challenge will be back on ...

Long may it continue.

Screen-Shot-2017-05-29-at-14.29.31.png

I think they’re no longer a concern for us. They are as threatening as Burnley. They are a poor side who may well get a couple of wins in the bounce but will never be relevant in the race for top 4. They are mentally weak, with no fight, and no physical edge. They give up and have losers mentality. All of that rules against any actual football talent they have, and some of their players are actually very talented, they just don’t play that way for Arsenal. I mean, their top scorer this season has 9 goals!! Pathetic

BBC says attendance 58,000.

I didn't realise the capacity at the Cremirates was 250,000

BBC breakfast chappie saying it was half full. Half full, my arrrrrse

I have never seen the Emirates that empty before for any game. There must have been less than 30k there yesterday?

What was our Rochdale attendance by the way? Edit: Just seen it was 25k. I reckon similar at the Emirates last night v City!

BBC says attendance 58,000.

I didn't realise the capacity at the Cremirates was 250,000

BBC breakfast chappie saying it was half full. Half full, my arrrrrse

Season tickets sold at the beginning of the season plus any later sales = fudging the figures to make it sound better.

I have never seen the Emirates that empty before for any game. There must have been less than 30k there yesterday?

What was our Rochdale attendance by the way? Edit: Just seen it was 25k. I reckon similar at the Emirates last night v City!
Oh c'mon it was largely due to the weather. If, like many you were using public transport, it was f.cked yesterday. And sometimes it's not the getting there but the risk of not getting home.

Of course combine that with what you are going to see, it's easy to put your feet up and watch it on the box at home instead.

Fairplay to the City fans though.

Oh c'mon it was largely due to the weather. If, like many you were using public transport, it was f.cked yesterday. And sometimes it's not the getting there but the risk of not getting home.

Of course combine that with what you are going to see, it's easy to put your feet up and watch it on the box at home instead.

Fairplay to the City fans though.
What did I say?

I put our attendance up against 3rd division opposition, in actually worse conditions, as a reference. Similar crowd, but worse conditions and much worse oppo for us.

Like you say fair play to the City fans.

What did I say?

I put our attendance up against 3rd division opposition, in actually worse conditions, as a reference. Similar crowd, but worse conditions and much worse oppo for us.

Like you say fair play to the City fans.
Sorry. I thought you were just bashing them for a tinkle poor attendence.

I was just making an excuse for them.....which is a crime in itself:)

Back