• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

They've had it too easy, for too long. They have a couple of generations of fans who only support them because it was the easy option. Glory hunters are the worst. Supporting a brick team is good for the soul.

Which, in fairness, would now mean a lot of them have a chance to nourish their souls greatly...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I work with a couple of Arsenal and United fans who are in their mid-twenties. They find it incomprehensible that either club could be a mid-table side. The United fan doesn't understand that they were the epitome of under achieving for decades before Ferguson. And neither understand that no club has a right to be successful.

I know a few Arsenal fans like that as well @milo couple of the young lads where I work are Arsenal fans. Now they are working a part time job so I could understand if they did not have the money to go and watch football.

Yet I hear them talk in the staff room and they spend £100 a week going out at the weekends and all go out for lunch on their shifts. I told one that if he made sandwiches and brought them in instead of stopping at Tesco every morning he could afford to go and watch the team he is a "die hard supporter" of. They all claim to support Arsenal but I know a few that have never even been to the ground.

The lads I work with go to games. They just think that things will always be as they have been for the last twenty years.

They've had it too easy, for too long. They have a couple of generations of fans who only support them because it was the easy option. Glory hunters are the worst. Supporting a brick team is good for the soul.

A modern day Liverpool

I know a few Arsenal fans like that as well @milo couple of the young lads where I work are Arsenal fans. Now they are working a part time job so I could understand if they did not have the money to go and watch football.

Yet I hear them talk in the staff room and they spend £100 a week going out at the weekends and all go out for lunch on their shifts. I told one that if he made sandwiches and brought them in instead of stopping at Tesco every morning he could afford to go and watch the team he is a "die hard supporter" of. They all claim to support Arsenal but I know a few that have never even been to the ground.

I bet they refer to players playing 'CAM' or some such flimflam from the FIFA games. People who do that need shooting.

Back