• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predictions for positions 2-6

I actually think that if Poch gets us top 4 this year, it’s his greatest achievement as our manager given the stadium issue. If we’re playing at WHL, I really believe we’re beating Burnley, Swansea, West Ham and maybe even Chelsea.

Top 4 would indeed be Pochettino's greatest achievement!

United
Liverpool
Spurs
Chelski
Leicester
Burnley
Popguns...

...is what I want to say and what is clearly capable of happening based on current rosters and form.

But a couple of good transfers and that changes. Also, not sure if clubs like Burnley really want to be playing in Europa League. Not enough squad depth. I think there's a lot of clubs that don't want EL play and Arsenal might well be one, too. Could well be a proper turtle derby for that sixth spot.

City
Utd
Liverpool
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal

City to win the Champs Lge sending us through in 5th.

Don’t know finals, I know we will be top 4 but could be any one of 2,3 or 4. One thing I believe is that both Liverpool and Chelski are going to slip here and there. Whoever gets Sanchez cements their place IMO...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

City
United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Us
Arse

For me our game at Anfield is pivotal. Could well be a six-pointer. Win and we have a great chance of finishing top four, lose and we can probably forget it. Because we're even less likely to get anything at Stamford Bridge, whilst United, already six points ahead of us, will more than likely snatch a point off us at Wembley which would likely be enough to keep them above us.

City
United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Us
Arse

For me our game at Anfield is pivotal. Could well be a six-pointer. Win and we have a great chance of finishing top four, lose and we can probably forget it. Because we're even less likely to get anything at Stamford Bridge, whilst United, already six points ahead of us, will more than likely snatch a point off us at Wembley which would likely be enough to keep them above us.
I was going to write something pretty similar. I see the home match against United as a six-pointer, as well as the games at Anfield and Stamford Bridge. On our day, we could beat any of those three...but there's plenty of room for error. Look at the Arsenal game where Sanchez and Ozil put in top class performances. Still, I think Liverpool will get stronger while Chelsea and United fall away. I don't think we'll finish ahead of them both though.

1. Emirates Marketing Project
2. Liverpool
3. United
4. Spurs
5. Chelsea
6. Arsenal

United will grind/fluke their way to plenty of points under Mourinho. More than Chelsea will manage with Hazard and Morata misfiring.

I actually think that if Poch gets us top 4 this year, it’s his greatest achievement as our manager given the stadium issue. If we’re playing at WHL, I really believe we’re beating Burnley, Swansea, West Ham and maybe even Chelsea.

Completely agree. Think I said similar in the pre-season top 4 thread. Top 4 this year would be a huge achievement given the money spent by others and the Wembley switch.

Champions League is going to play a part. The longer other teams stay in the better for us in the league (and vice versa).

Mounrinho will do enough I'm sure, especially if Sanchez arrives.
Chelsea up and down, 5-0 one match and then 3 x 0-0's. When Morata is off form they are light up top.
Liverpool have the momentum but game on Sunday could have gone either way and were dismantled by us.

We have Lamela & Wanyama back and hopefully Toby soon also. Our Jan onwards squad looking stronger than our Nov/Dec one.

Huge 3 league games for us after the Soton game.

2 man u, they will be unconvincing but won't drop too many points,It's what Jose does.

3rd is a toss up. Liverpool can beat anybody, but can lose to anyone. Can see klopp thinking he's cracked it after the Emirates Marketing Project game, try the same game plan and get picked off.
If we don't lose against utd or Liverpool then think we'll get 3rd.
5th Chelsea, can see them fading and losing momentum. Too many distractions.
6th arsenal, just hanging on for grim death at the end.

Edit, had us as possible 2nd, meant 3rd.

Last edited:
Emirates Marketing Project
Yanited
Cheat$ki
Pool
Spurs
The Arse

Looks quite plausible, but you never know what Klopp might serve up next. I remember Pool being hailed as unbeatable during x-mas last year after a few good matches, and then came crashing down. You just never know with them. Chelski is harder to call. Hopefully the un-rest about the manager situation will keep on churning, Morata will keep on missing, and they'll get a few setbacks. I can't see them completely losing the plot though, so will definitely fight it out for third.

We need to fare much better than we have done against the top sides to be able to get top four, I reckon. It can be tough, but then again, we're kicking into form, and we just might!

Back