• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

It's crazy that we're talking about Dele having a poor season when he's posting those numbers. If he keeps that up all season we're talking 15 goals and 16 assists -- while not quite hitting the heights of last season, that's one hell of a return from a non-striker.

Problem for Dele is he's a luxury player, even in form he can disappear in games, think it makes us notice his off games even more.

Not so sure about that - Eriksen usually has the highest number of chances created by some distance (passes leading to a shot) so one would assume he is there to do more than assisting the assister - we're quite fluid in the final third tbh and all players are getting involved in build up play and playing off of each other

This, 400%. Even when he's not been at his best, he always puts the effort in, no question. Maybe some are confusing poor output with overall input. Two very different things.

Thats the catch. Even when he was off form he was still doing the right things, he was just half a beat off the pace, or unlucky with how the ball fell..

It was all fine margins. Now they are starting to come his way and suddenly people think he is a different player.

Thats the catch. Even when he was off form he was still doing the right things, he was just half a beat off the pace, or unlucky with how the ball fell..

It was all fine margins. Now they are starting to come his way and suddenly people think he is a different player.
He does seem this season to have more of a rendency to take on three or four players though. Or maybe it's the other way around, every time he gets near the ball three or four descend on him like hungry piranhas when you dip your tootsies into a fishtank.:eek::D

I will disagree with any fan who really believes that Alli has been poor/brick at times this season, his stats are very good and he is still a KID who is learning the game and will improve with time.

The number of idiots i have heard in the pubs after games saying " Alli was brick today" they obviously have no idea.

I will disagree with any fan who really believes that Alli has been poor/brick at times this season, his stats are very good and he is still a KID who is learning the game and will improve with time.

The number of idiots i have heard in the pubs after games saying " Alli was brick today" they obviously have no idea.
That's down to how amazing he can be. Dele's 'brick' is equivalent to another player's 'good'.

He has been doubled up upon a hell of a lot this season and is coming to terms with this, as other players come more into form or we start moving the ball quicker this should create space.

He has been doubled up upon a hell of a lot this season and is coming to terms with this, as other players come more into form or we start moving the ball quicker this should create space.

Bingo, rival players have started to suss him out and he now has to broaden his game to change that. I have no doubt he ( with the help of Poch) will do just that.

Bingo, rival players have started to suss him out and he now has to broaden his game to change that. I have no doubt he ( with the help of Poch) will do just that.
He does but people doubling up on him should mean more space for others and we need to adjust to this, if they are doubling up on Ali and Kane should mean a lot more space if we can use it.

He was playing with weight on his mind earlier in the season, deffo distracted, but he never stops working and looking for answers. Whenever the chance has arrived for him to grab an excuse and slack off, he buckles down double and appears to learn fast. A brilliant quality for such a young precocious talent. Poch knows exactly how to manage him too. I feel the love is back in his game since Nov...remains a wonderful wonderful player...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back