• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Aside from the result....the biggest laugh for me today was Walcotts hair....WTF?????? You’d think someone would say “oi Theo, that haircut makes you look like (more of) a bell end”

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...14-1-18-i-1-30pm-gmt-sky-sports.30721/page-38

They are so hilarious. 1-0 up and loving life. Then they literally flip and want Wenger out! I know each clubs fans can be fickle but goons are the most tossiest, tacoty, bellendish, knobendy, kunty, bastardy fans ever. I absolutely love how brick they are at the moment.

They’ve lost their only decent player Sanchez for who has saved them for the last 2 years and hopefully they’ll just get worse and worse.

I may subscribe to FAM tv. It’s going to be a beauty.

Last edited:
I bet Malcolm has his agent re-thinking his future prospects.

By the time all the deadwood is cleared from Arsenal, there'll be no one worthwhile to play with. It'll be an arid, frustrating environment playing to a half empty home ground with the stands holding either confused tourists or bitter, entitled whingers.

Don't know if this is genuine, but big LOL if it is:

26904233_10210490305201744_5468101877560420298_n.jpg

Not sure what the first guy was saying, but I agree with the second guy, it must be really hard to watch the obvious regression in the football club and seemingly no one caring or in complete denial at the top.

It’s great, I love it. Hopefully Wenger stays, but if he doesn’t he’s absolute destroyed that squad, it would take some serious investment to turn it round, there’s a real lack of quality there when Wilsh1re is one of your best players.

Just take a read of the below comment taken from his press conference last week. Can see why their fans are totally fed up with Wenger. He's almost laughing in their faces now. Is there any other manager who is so arrogant when it comes to their own job security? I have family who are goons who I genuinely feel sorry for. The rest of their fanbase I couldn't give a brick about.

But Wenger eventually made it crystal clear that he is going nowhere. “I am always committed. I am here for 21 years,” said Wenger.

“So in every single decision I make what is right for the club. Do I stay for one year or ten years it is exactly the same.

“Is it is me in charge or somebody else you can only do what is best for club. That is what you try to do. That has nothing to do with my personal situation.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsene-wenger-insists-no-plans-11841094

I feel sorry for any teams fans who are hurting! Even liverpool on occasions ;)
But the Arsenal hierarchy take the 'biscuit'!(polite version)
They are undoing all the good work they were correct respected for by not moving Wenger upstairs like United did with SAF.
Wenger cut a very sad figure and I never like to see that!

Back