• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ye Olde Summer Transfer Window of 2013

Meanwhile, there are rumours that Real Madrid are going to use the money from the Ozil deal to buy Suarez. If that's true, then that's crazy, surely the money should instead go towards paying off the Bale fee?

Otherwise, if you don't have to pay debts any more...maybe we can look forward to £85m worth of new players arriving in January!!! Can't wait!!

why dont the club make a big fuss out of our big signings anymore....i mean we broke of transfer record 3 times this summer and yet there was no big deal made about it

the scum are introducing Ozil this afternoon to the press in an offical press conference. He will be alongside Wenger, both will be taking questions from the press. Lots of pics, training pics etc

what do we get??? one pic of said player holding the shirt, a few lines on the official site from player and AVB, and thats it...

i feel cheated [-(

why dont the club make a big fuss out of our big signings anymore....i mean we broke of transfer record 3 times this summer and yet there was no big deal made about it

the scum are introducing Ozil this afternoon to the press in an offical press conference. He will be alongside Wenger, both will be taking questions from the press. Lots of pics, training pics etc

what do we get??? one pic of said player holding the shirt, a few lines on the official site from player and AVB, and thats it...

i feel cheated [-(

Probably because by the time they make it "official" the whole world already knows about it, seems like old news

i feel cheated [-(

Let the other lot have their pressers, and let Spurs players do their talking on the pitch.

i feel cheated [-(

I agree with you.

Reminds me of when BBC used to show boxing matches without the entrances of the boxers.

FFS it's show business. OK let's not let on we are buying these guys but when the sales go through give SSN and the media everything. Raises our profile, gets more new fans and it cheers us regular fans up and makes us "warm" towards the new signing.

Bale sale gave us 7 new, potentially top class, players and we didn't pay £40+ million to strengthen one of our already strongest positions.

Parma's squad of 226(!) players:

978x.jpg

First team squad: 30 names

Out on loan: 109 names

Players at Gubbio, a Serie C1 nursery club: 16 more names

Gorica, a second nursery operation, playing in Slovenia’s PrvaLiga: 22 names.

Players with contracts, but no club: 5 names

Parma players co-owned at other clubs: 44 names

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parma_F.C.

possibly right but they still paid 42 big ones in a position they didn't really need strengthening. to me its a very risky transfer, not sure why the journos haven't caught up to that yet.

they were presented with the chance of buying a genuinely world class offensive midfielder and they took it....tbh, they didnt have one. Arteta and Ramsey are average so Cazorla had to carry most of responsibility and thats too much for his little fat shoulders.

Wenger knows that if his teams rip open the opposition on a regular basis then they will score goals. Defensively they have always been strong. With the signing of Özil they have almost guaranteed top 4 for another season

Back