• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Xmas adverts

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Now i know i can be a little bit of a miserable **** but the adverts on television are so ****ing smarmy they make my skin crawl. I never used to mind christmas but it seems so forced these days. I blame John Lewis about the only company on the high street i actually like, they started it off with their adverts now even ****ing Iceland are trying to make me feel all warm and pleasant inside.

On the whole my attitude has improved a lot the last 2 weeks and i care less about things, the wife says i probably have a brain tumour, i think she is secretly hoping this to be the case. I just can not turn on the t.v. because of these ****ing adverts. The only one i can stomach is the coca cola one with the trucks, the rest can **** off.

This is my rant for the day.

They spent 7million on the ****e one done by John Lewis.. would have been better spent on some Hospital childrens cancer machine and then having santa go round that hospital giving kids toys.

I record everything on commercial stations and run through the ads. I worked in the media for 40 years and it's not viable without the ads and the business has some great creative people working in it and some of the best go on to create great entertainment.

nah it makes me ****ing sick all these happy smiley people with the women all dressed up trying to out do each other. I do not have a daughter but if i did i would not want her to watch **** like this. I thought with the recession we were trying to get away from being so materialistic.

All non-christians should not be allowed to celebrate this holiday. I feel its like for me going to an Arsenal bus tour celebration after they won a cup.

All non-christians should not be allowed to celebrate this holiday. I feel its like for me going to an Arsenal bus tour celebration after they won a cup.

I'd like to see the original winter festival yule in celebration of the winter solstice reinstated. We'd gorge ourselves on meat and mead and have some good, old fashioned sacrifices. Not this pansy christian invention that has usurped it.

morning_picdump_469_640_26.jpg

Slightly off topic but does anyone know the name of the guy who does the voice overs for Ladbrokes? The most irritating voice on TV/radio.

Back