• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

worst celebrity perfume?

I think the biggest question is which is the best non big label and Celebrity aftershave... ie one which isn't over priced simply for the non tangible named attachment.

Any pizza or celebrity link does as much to promote the celebrity as it does to make money. Pizza Hut had to create 110 aftershaves simply to then have a lot more promotion as people start talking about how crazy it is that there is a pizza based aftershave.

I think the biggest question is which is the best non big label and Celebrity aftershave... ie one which isn't over priced simply for the non tangible named attachment.

Any pizza or celebrity link does as much to promote the celebrity as it does to make money. Pizza Hut had to create 110 aftershaves simply to then have a lot more promotion as people start talking about how crazy it is that there is a pizza based aftershave.

im actually pretty drunk and did not really understand your post so shall reply tomorrow.

Ok a bit more sober. What i dont get is that when you go on these days when you make your own perfume your meant to put in smells that replicate your personality so is this perfume going to smell of pizza?

Back