• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup SF - Germany vs Brazil

If anyone wanted proof that stats are pointless..

BrxyA5_IIAArG6c.png

I read somewhere that accoring to official stats, David Ruiz was the best player in this WC so far.:lol:

If Germany lose like they did playing the way they did against Italy two years ago then they really are the biggest bottlers going.

I know Brazil are a shadow of the side they were in their pomp but I still would love to see a Brazil v Argentina final.

Germany had a tough game against Algeria, which probably played its part on their performance against France. Fortunately the semis will be evening kickoffs. I've just spent an hour mowing the lawn in 27 degree heat. It wasn't even sunny, but I'm still drenched.

I don't have strong feelings on this game. I do like the prospect of a Brasil-Argentina final, but their tactics make them hard to like and Germany play a better team game. It would be nice if Paulinho plays and gets into some sort of confident form that could carry into next season, but on the other hand the sooner he has some rest the better.

The match up that could be most (literally) riveting: Fred v Mertesacker.

Bernard over Willian. Well....

Last game was the first central midfield pairing to work all tournament, so naturally Paulinho gets benched. :rolleyes:

Scolari likes his favourites and/or players who have got results for him, which is why Cesar and Paulinho started as his starters. Gustavo comes back in and Fernandinho has moved ahead of Paulinho, which is not a big surprise.

Bernard over Willian as a replacement for Neymar is more interesting ... or contentious.

Scolari likes his favourites and/or players who have got results for him, which is why Cesar and Paulinho started as his starters. Gustavo comes back in and Fernandinho has moved ahead of Paulinho, which is not a big surprise.

Bernard over Willian as a replacement for Neymar is more interesting ... or contentious.

What I find hard to understand is how Hulk is starting ahead of either of them

Wish Brazil would do one with all this Neymar stuff, he got injured, **** happens, deal with it plebs

Im sorry but what the **** is this whole Neymar is GHod antic - with the shirt. He isnt ****ing dead. I really do hope they lose and lose in heartbreaking fashion.

Wish Brazil would do one with all this Neymar stuff, he got injured, **** happens, deal with it plebs

Exactly, why the fcuk were they holding a Brazil shirt with Neymar on the back........get over it!!!.....jeez I hope the Germans smash them

Back