• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup SF - Germany vs Brazil

You won't find many of them on flights to the Maldives either, although I'm sure they'd like to be.

Oh come on Scara, it was a comment, it has legs when placed in context of how much f ucking money FIFA and the respective brazilian states have funneled from the lifeblood of the game (it's own people - tell me, how many footballers have come from the upper echelons of Brasilian society?) and so he was passing a comment based on that!

BTW, I agree that we own the two most decent Brazilians right now.

You might find many of the crying mob inside that stadium on flights to the maldives, comforting themselves with a quick recharge break to escape the horrible pain of their lives. Meanwhile, a few hundred thousand displaced favelans will likely riot and get the **** beaten out of them for getting upset that their homes were bulldozed for this ****e...

This!

Just confuses that players easy on the eye like Lucas, Coutinho, Ronaldinho etc never got picked.

Just seen a stat that says this is Brasil's worst defeat for 94 years!!!!!!!

What do you think will happen at the final whistle?

Brazil have a lot of excess hair…do you think the dragback of air-to-hair has left them a yard slower than their opponents in defensive situations?

I wonder if anyone is tuning in, looking at the top corner of the screen and thinking that the '7' is a '1'?

1F6

Back