• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Prediction League

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
We had that GG Prediction for Prem, Bundesliga and La Liga during the season. I was wondering if we had one for the upcoming World Cup in the pipeline ? Think it might be a good idea.

Re: World Cup Prediction

We had that GG Prediction for Prem, Bundesliga and La Liga during the season. I was wondering if we had one for the upcoming World Cup in the pipeline ? Think it might be a good idea.

Keep up old chap! :)

embarassed.gif

Erm.....so where is the World Cup prediction league exactly?8-[

<<I'm assuming it's NOT the sweepstake...>>

Predict the World Cup

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo.../World-Cup-2014-Wallchart-Predictor-Game.html

Brazil or Spain will win it, as boring as that may sound. I wanted Argentina to pip Spain in the semis, but can see the nerves getting to the Argentinians. I'm hoping for Argentina though. England weren't even qualified for the round of 16 in my prediction. 8-[

I'm usually against England, but kind of feel a bit for them now, would be good to see you play some proper football in a tournament for a change. It'll probably be a round of 16 bottling job involving penalties though. :-"

Re: Predict the World Cup

I had Colombia beating Ghana in the final, but I have been drinking

England will get 3 points off of Costa Rica, unless they throw in Sterling and Barkley from the start for Rooney and Wellbeck.

Argentina to beat Germany in the final, Spain vs Brazil in the 3rd/4th, but who gives a **** who wins that.

It's the first time I've done this on the forum, I assume it's ok to join ?

Can someone let me know if my predictions have saved please, ta much.

Once we save our predictions can we change them as the groups go on?

Argentina to beat Germany in the final, Spain vs Brazil in the 3rd/4th, but who gives a **** who wins that.

Apparently, since 1990, the only team that Argentina has beaten in the knockout stages, excluding penalty shoot outs, is Mexico (twice)!

Oh yeah!!

Remember to keep your predictions updated. Games coming thick and fast.

Apparently, since 1990, the only team that Argentina has beaten in the knockout stages, excluding penalty shoot outs, is Mexico (twice)!

I think extra time is excluded in that stat as well.

It's tournament football, ET & Penalty wins still get you through to the next round.

I think extra time is excluded in that stat as well.

It's tournament football, ET & Penalty wins still get you through to the next round.

Extra time included! They beat England on penalties in 1998. Besides Mexico, that's it.

I take your point, thought it was an interesting statistic.

Yes you are last, but by rights I should be last. Absolutely terrible predictions and less than half a point per bet. Embarrassing :oops:

I'm guessing nobody had Costa Rica to beat Italy? Or France to win by 3?

Back