• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group B - Australia, Chile, Netherlands, Spain

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Australia and Chile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia and Netherlands

• Australia and Spain

• Chile and Netherlands

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Chile and Spain

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Netherlands and Spain

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what Spain get for stealing Russia's kit.

Funny you should say that. I was in the JD Sports at Luton Airport last week looking at the top with a mate and trying to identify it. The assistant there didn't know what it was until I piped-up with Russian Federation (because of the colours and the fact the badge starts with R.F). Was wrong of course...

French navy kit was lovely though! :D

BTW, why is it so hard for people to grasp the fact that Spain are playing good sides and that also, they're on the slide? It happens to all dominant sides over time…in fact, I'm surprised more people didn't see it coming.

This game isn't over for them, but they need to sub Costa and get a forward on who plays the way the rest of the team do.

Casillas has been shocking this tournament. A shame.

As for Spain they have royally ****ed me up in my dream team those ****s

BTW, why is it so hard for people to grasp the fact that Spain are playing good sides and that also, they're on the slide? It happens to all dominant sides over time…in fact, I'm surprised more people didn't see it coming.

This game isn't over for them, but they need to sub Costa and get a forward on who plays the way the rest of the team do.

Exactly. Games between top sides rest on narrow margins

And a defence - perhaps Lloris get a quick passport too ;)

The most boring tournament winners of all time going out early. Can this World Cup get any better?

Back