• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group A - Brazil, Cameroon, Croatia, Mexico

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Brazil and Cameroon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil and Croatia

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Brazil and Mexico

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Cameroon and Croatia

• Cameroon and Mexico

• Croatia and Mexico

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scolari out!

Also I think if the players didn't do that stupid over the top emotional singing during the national anthem they might be in a more stable frame of mind to actually perform in the games.

Scolari out!

Also I think if the players didn't do that stupid over the top emotional singing during the national anthem they might be in a more stable frame of mind to actually perform in the games.
Sideshow Bob was hamming that up big time.

it really was, the slo mo didn't do it justice, he was a long way across when Neymar got to it

people will say a lot was straight at him, but that's what happens when you stand in the right place

Last night's game was how the Brazil-Croatia game was headed before officials intervened. Battling defensive display from one side, frustrating attack from the other.

Fred is rubbish, I struggle to believe he's the best #9 they can find.
Paulinho and Ramires is boring in midfield.
Thiago Silva could/should have been sent off.

But that said, if Ochoa wasn't amazing then Brazil would have won easily. Julio Cesar could have easily been in trouble if Mexico's shots were a few inches lower.

I think Brazil will look better against better teams where they will get more chances to counter attack. Scolari has them set up in a system that's unspectacular, but solid. I think it will do them well later in the tournament even though they look rather average now. Better than looking spectacular against smaller teams, but open against Germany, Spain, Argentina type teams.

Well done to Mexico for forcing Brazil to settle for a draw. I think Mexico are one of the few teams that Brazil don't like playing as they always trouble them. It was not a convincing display from Brazil. But they have the home advantage and might improve in their coming matches. But Mexico almost made them pay for their lack of quality. Credit to the Mexico goalkeeper for making many world class saves. After getting this good point from Brazil, now Mexico have to make sure they beat Croatia to progress.

Last edited:
Back