• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group D (Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria)

I knew Lamela would be a miss, but not this much, the difference between winning it and not rather than getting out of the group or not I thought.

Yeah, Caballero won't feel too good about this defeat. :p Croatia well deserved it though, Argentina haven't had a clue all night.

The commentators keep saying it's sad for Messi who's been the worlds best player.

Yet, he's done F all in 2 games other than miss a penalty. Did he even have a shot?

Whereas look at Modric (and even Kane and Eriksen, ). Heads down and giving their all to impact on what is a one-off match.

How can a team with Messi, Aguero, Banega, Higuain, Dybala, Pavon, Di Maria create fudge all. fudging embarrassing. I can understand Sampaoli sweating.

Oh, fudge off Shearer, that's 100% Caballeros mistake, "Otamendi should just head it". Yeah, fudge off, Caballero should've just passed it, ffs.

The commentators keep saying it's sad for Messi who's been the worlds best player.

Yet, he's done F all in 2 games other than miss a penalty. Did he even have a shot?

Whereas look at Modric (and even Kane and Eriksen, ). Heads down and giving their all to impact on what is a one-off match.

I’m massively disappointed that he’s not performed.

You have to ask how great he is. A wonderful player when playing with the best club team of the era, one good enough to be the core of a World Cup winning team. But when he is required to lead a team he can't do it. He is the icing on the cake, rather than the main meal.

In contrast, look at Ronaldo, Modric, and Eriksen. They lift their teams, rather than inhibit them.

P.S. Lovren is looking like a player.

Didn't he get them to the WC on his own, they were not qualifying until he came back. They have amazing forwards but nobody else, no midfield or defence (gk)

Don't you just hate it when the TV bods keep cutting to shots of a preening, arrogant Maradonna during play?

Don't you just love it when the TV bods eventually show a shot of an over-inflated, yet deflated crying arrse that is El Cheato Maradonna ?

Don't you just love it when the TV bods eventually show a shot of an over-inflated, yet deflated crying arrse that is El Cheato Maradonna ?

Hey! Don't mock a fellow yid. :p

BkzgcBUUz_660x385__1.jpg

Back