• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Working with females

DHSF, its fine mate, mine was just a throwaway, light comment. I didn't intend to start an argument or call you or anyone else sexist, it was simply a jokey comment in line with the rest of the thread. ;)

But I felt I had to respond to Arc's post.

For what its worth, the overwhelming majority of women I've worked and now study with have been very hard working and focused. They gossip, sure (men do as well actually, though we rarely acknowledge this). And they don't spend as much time on internet game sites or glory-glory during work as men do. :-"

DHSF, its fine mate, mine was just a throwaway, light comment. I didn't intend to start an argument or call you or anyone else sexist, it was simply a jokey comment in line with the rest of the thread. ;)

But I felt I had to respond to Arc's post.

For what its worth, the overwhelming majority of women I've worked and now study with have been very hard working and focused. They gossip, sure (men do as well actually, though we rarely acknowledge this). And they don't spend as much time on internet game sites or glory-glory during work as men do. :-"

haha good comeback but they actually spend their time on brick like shoe and handbag shops.

Like right at this moment I have one member of staff has come in at 9.20am and all she has done is talk talk talk. In 2 hrs 10 mins she has worked about an hour maybe less. She will leave at 5.15pm on the dot. Thats ridiculous. Then again they get paid a pittance, but so did I when I started but the reason im where I am and I am at the salary I am is because of sheer hard work - early starts, late finishes and dedication.

I was going to say, don't you work in the city? I imagine that area is very competitive and cut throat and the women I've met from the financial sector have been some of the most driven and ruthless people (in the work environment) that I've met. How on earth do the women in your field get away with crap like that?

I was going to say, don't you work in the city? I imagine that area is very competitive and cut throat and the women I've met from the financial sector have been some of the most driven and ruthless people (in the work environment) that I've met. How on earth do the women in your field get away with crap like that?

I work in a professional services firm (used to be in the City but moved to West End).

My team is very top heavy in regards that all the top from my level (Assistant Manager) and beyond are all male whilst below are all women. The reason they havent progressed is simple - they just do enough of the run around work without actually going beyond their call of duty. They do just enough, theyre main qualm is that they dont get paid enough so why should they work beyond their hours (which is true but lets be honest you wont excel and progress and ultimately we all know thats not how employees are judged)

Also the women (theyre really a bunch of 27 yr olds) either are married (have everything on a plate so not used to excelling) or will be married (and thats all they care about). They have everything handed on a plate from the husbands or soon to be husbands. One of them cannot even wash a cup. Theyre not ambitious although they say they are but havent demonstrated that AT ALL.

As an Assistant Manager I can sit their and order them about but I cant tell them to shut up, or act mature, or basically change their behaviour.

The most difficult meetings I have had I have had with female Directors. They were tough and I respected that and saw why they are at the top of the food chain. So I do agree with you that there are women out there who work hard in the way you have described but generally these are women who know where the boundaries are between professional working lives and how they act normally outside of that environment. Im chatting about women who dont know where those boundaries are and ultimately theyre the ones who wont succeed.

haha good comeback but they actually spend their time on brick like shoe and handbag shops.

Like right at this moment I have one member of staff has come in at 9.20am and all she has done is talk talk talk. In 2 hrs 10 mins she has worked about an hour maybe less. She will leave at 5.15pm on the dot. Thats ridiculous. Then again they get paid a pittance, but so did I when I started but the reason im where I am and I am at the salary I am is because of sheer hard work - early starts, late finishes and dedication.

Maybe she knows her boss has spent all morning on a football forum.

Maybe she knows her boss has spent all morning on a football forum.

i know im bein a hypocrite but I have 60 hour charge out rates a week. She has 50% of that. So yeah I may come on here but I also make the company a brick load of money. I am also happy for people to go home early etc as long as they remain not only professional but chargeable.

My grievance isnt necessarily her chargeability and her talking, its women in general who bitch n moan in workplace etc. ahh fudge it. Anyways it aint my problem - ultimately people will always bypass her and the others if they show good performance.

dinosaur_1.jpg

There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote 'em all, I say, because this is true - if you haven't gotten a blow-job from a superior officer, well, you're just letting the best in life pass you by. 'Course, my problem is, I'm a colonel, so I guess I'll just have to keep taking cold showers until they elect some gal president.

I agree with the OP, women are absoultely the most dividing force in the work place. I have ones that claim to 'never bitch, i'm the only one straight up, will tell you to your face' (who will abide by her words by telling others straight to their faces why certain people are ****s) to those who are baby faced assasins (nice to people all day whilst on the phone to a superior moaning tryin to drop people in the brick) - all women who I work with have an absence record longer than a donkey dingdong too, and the moaning and bitching is just so disruptive - nice one day and then you over hear them bitching another and it creates a frosty atmosphere.

Then they try and make up by being all nice, refuse that and you are in trouble I warn you all!

BITCHES!

I agree with the OP, women are absoultely the most dividing force in the work place. I have ones that claim to 'never bitch, i'm the only one straight up, will tell you to your face' (who will abide by her words by telling others straight to their faces why certain people are ****s) to those who are baby faced assasins (nice to people all day whilst on the phone to a superior moaning tryin to drop people in the brick) - all women who I work with have an absence record longer than a donkey dingdong too, and the moaning and bitching is just so disruptive - nice one day and then you over hear them bitching another and it creates a frosty atmosphere.

Then they try and make up by being all nice, refuse that and you are in trouble I warn you all!

Nail hit head !

BITCHES!

I might add, the bitching is always about absolute nonsense too, however it leads to what can be classed as nasty behaviour which is out of order on the people they may do it to i.e ignoring them or trying to fit them up in some way i.e going straight to a manager and grassing up about a situation they have engineered themselves

and the biggest joke is that they all bitch about things THAT THEY HAVE DONE ABOUT A WEEK EARLIER THEMSELVES!!!! WTF!!!!!!

Last edited:
With regards to 'bitching' - what is it that you lot on this thread are doing exactly? :-k

Similar hypocrisy applies to those whom complain about their time-wasting, yet seek to justify their own.

I've worked with a whole range of women, as I have blokes. It's foolish to draw distinct comparisons between them, as I've met the best and worst of both sexes. My motto in life, is to see people how you think they can be - not how they are. Bear that in mind, and you'll soon come to ignore whimsical personalities.

I think easier said than done, my post was on the majority view I have experienced, after all I doubt anyone posting actually has pigeon holed every single women into this category. But instead are commenting on situations that are commonplace. We are all getting on with it though, however I am off soon so won't give a flying fudge as to what they moan about.

we all know there are some exceptions.

Back