• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Work Christmas Do Stories

She's a fundamentalist Christian but she's either cheating on her husband or getting pregnant out of wedlock? Talk about hypocrisy ;)

She's been married for less than a year and we've always flirted, she's insane, utterly brainwashed, somewhere deep down there's a lovely person, but all in all, the physical attraction couldn't be ignored.. I'm not sure how she'll be dealing with it.

Me, I'm just ****ed and don't care.

She's been married for less than a year and we've always flirted, she's insane, utterly brainwashed, somewhere deep down there's a lovely person, but all in all, the physical attraction couldn't be ignored.. I'm not sure how she'll be dealing with it.

You guys American?

When I was there, I was struck by the good manners of many Christians, especially in the South but found a lot of their hypocrisy hilarious. Quite a few girls who were more than willing to go for a blowjob or anal (and were very open about this fact) but wouldn't go for normal vaginal sex, as this was against GHod's teachings. No sex before marriage......

Strange people...

I'll imagine she isn't dealing with it very well :lol:

You guys American?

When I was there, I was struck by the good manners of many Christians, especially in the South but found a lot of their hypocrisy hilarious. Quite a few girls who were more than willing to go for a blowjob or anal (and were very open about this fact) but wouldn't go for normal vaginal sex, as this was against GHod's teachings. No sex before marriage......

Strange people...

I'll imagine she isn't dealing with it very well :lol:

They tend to go for anal too ;) just sayin like

I read it as she ****ed her whilst she was a month pregnant. Which would make sense.

Right. And who tells people when they are a month pregnant? The girl herself would barely know, skipping a period at most.

He posted at 12.10 meaning it was a damn early lunch and that he was hammered and home by then sounds like a lightweight. That's the only bit that adds up - went to party, had a babysham, got put in a taxi by his boss, then had time to post a fantasy about a girl he fancies on GG before he passed out.

To top it all the poor guy is a spurs fan :(

Smelling some bull there. So did you have your christmas do a month ago?

GHod's honest! (pun intended) I'm not based in the UK.. Perhaps she's a couple of months pregnant?

I can't remember the exact details, I was told a little while ago.. Anyway I've always been more focused on sealing the deal so to speak, she's unbelievably hot and the judgemental, self righteous, holier than thou attitude made it all the more satisfying, I think she enjoyed being degraded a bit, which was slightly awkward, pushed my hand against her throat during and what not...

Anyway, believe what you like, I know what I did and yes I did also post just before I passed out, but that is irrelevant. :lol:

****ed the fundamental baptist devoted graphic designer bird in the bathroom at my work christmas party at lunch today.. She's a month pregnant and ****ing hot as. GHod will not be happy.

Was amazing. Now I'm home, ****ing blind listening tracks.

GHod's honest! (pun intended) I'm not based in the UK.. Perhaps she's a couple of months pregnant?

I can't remember the exact details, I was told a little while ago.. Anyway I've always been more focused on sealing the deal so to speak, she's unbelievably hot and the judgemental, self righteous, holier than thou attitude made it all the more satisfying, I think she enjoyed being degraded a bit, which was slightly awkward, pushed my hand against her throat during and what not...

Anyway, believe what you like, I know what I did and yes I did also post just before I passed out, but that is irrelevant. :lol:

Oh where do we start? There's no such thing as a "fundamental baptist", that is to say if any baptist, catholic, Methodist, Buddhist, Muslim etc is doing it properly then they are sticking to the "fundamentals" of their faith. She's a baptist, that's it. Probably just strict with her beliefs.

If she's that principled then I hardly think she would
- have sex with someone like you
- have sex with someone like you whilst pregnant
- get drunk enough to have sex with someone like you whilst pregnant

Ah the "pregnancy"! You clearly don't have much of an idea about this one. First off, when pregnant a lot of girls wouldn't drink. Next, people rarely announce pregnancy until after the 12 week scan. Four weeks, well that's where you are just telling those closest to you whoever you are. You don't even get the chaviest of chavs saying on Facebook "woohoo did a pregnancy test this morning and there's a stripe".

Lunch? Drunk? Laid? Home? Before 12.10pm? Seriously, in that alone you blow it.

So there's, your story, here's mine. This girl, assuming she does exist, simply has a faith that you just "don't get". I've come across PLENTY of Christians in my time, some who I think don't really believe what they are saying. But I've also come across plenty of people who will readily dismiss them just because they don't understand, and aren't willing to try. Who's brainwashed there?

She's maybe friendly towards you, which is misinterpreted as flirty. Oh dear. The girls hot and is married recently. This will not end well for you.

Continuing with my own bit of fiction, clearly without a shadow of a doubt you've got your own issues. Definitely damaged over religion somewhere, and a sexual frustration - not unusual on here I'm sure - but maybe just a tad concerning on the non-consensual side. To be honest, morals on the whole are pretty dubious.

Anyway, I do hope she exists, that she's not married, and you get to know her and have some understanding of her beliefs. Two years later you might get married and you'ld be able to lose your virginity together :)

Oh where do we start? There's no such thing as a "fundamental baptist", that is to say if any baptist, catholic, Methodist, Buddhist, Muslim etc is doing it properly then they are sticking to the "fundamentals" of their faith. She's a baptist, that's it. Probably just strict with her beliefs.

If she's that principled then I hardly think she would
- have sex with someone like you
- have sex with someone like you whilst pregnant
- get drunk enough to have sex with someone like you whilst pregnant

Ah the "pregnancy"! You clearly don't have much of an idea about this one. First off, when pregnant a lot of girls wouldn't drink. Next, people rarely announce pregnancy until after the 12 week scan. Four weeks, well that's where you are just telling those closest to you whoever you are. You don't even get the chaviest of chavs saying on Facebook "woohoo did a pregnancy test this morning and there's a stripe".

Lunch? Drunk? Laid? Home? Before 12.10pm? Seriously, in that alone you blow it.

So there's, your story, here's mine. This girl, assuming she does exist, simply has a faith that you just "don't get". I've come across PLENTY of Christians in my time, some who I think don't really believe what they are saying. But I've also come across plenty of people who will readily dismiss them just because they don't understand, and aren't willing to try. Who's brainwashed there?

She's maybe friendly towards you, which is misinterpreted as flirty. Oh dear. The girls hot and is married recently. This will not end well for you.

Continuing with my own bit of fiction, clearly without a shadow of a doubt you've got your own issues. Definitely damaged over religion somewhere, and a sexual frustration - not unusual on here I'm sure - but maybe just a tad concerning on the non-consensual side. To be honest, morals on the whole are pretty dubious.

Anyway, I do hope she exists, that she's not married, and you get to know her and have some understanding of her beliefs. Two years later you might get married and you'ld be able to lose your virginity together :)

:ross:

And I laugh at your over analysis of a clear tongue in cheek, **** take.. I laugh because apparently you're not as gullible as some others on here.

I also laugh because you pathetically attempt to analyse someone on the basis of a few paragraphs of inaccurate, ridiculous hyperbole.

It's all very amusing, all of it.

It's pretty simple
1 stenno posted some bull----
2 stenno got called
3 stenno trying to make out "he was joking all along"

I admitted all along to trying to be amusing, I haven't confirmed or denied anything.. I do think you need to get a life though.

You're a fundamentalist baptist freak aren't you?

Ok so gg poster in false exaggerated story shocker, I admit it and I apologise if I caused any offence.. If chich and the like can get away with it, then why can't I?

Anyway, last time I'll post in this thread.

Apologies again.

I admitted all along to trying to be amusing, I haven't confirmed or denied anything.. I do think you need to get a life though.

You're a fundamentalist baptist freak aren't you?

Not quite ;)

I probably did get a bit OTT on your posts to be fair mate I mean it's just a forum and to be honest what harm would there have been for me to walk away. So sorry about that.

Anyway big three points today makes the world a better place :)

Not quite ;)

I probably did get a bit OTT on your posts to be fair mate I mean it's just a forum and to be honest what harm would there have been for me to walk away. So sorry about that.

Anyway big three points today makes the world a better place :)

Agreed entirely mate, fantastic result. Something we can all agree on :)

Oh and I won't be trying any more twaddle tales while you're around. Super sleuth over here.

I've never understood why people feel the need to embelish/fabricate stories online. To your mates maybe, we've all done it a little, but to complete strangers?

Anyways, at my Christmas Do this year Bear Grylls turned up and we took down Big Foot. Best night of my life.

Back