• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Work Christmas Do Stories

I smell a rat! You're a ****ing liar! :lol:

That's what I thought Stenno.
Notice he's not just any old 'Ted'...

Anyway enough of this oneupmanship I'm off for a stroll - i'll bring you all back a bit of moonrock.

This is in true Punjabi style. Was Johny Walker there.
Chake De Phate

Just started a new job back in London, the Christmas do was a fairly posh affair in the office, with outside caterers and table service etc. Started at 2pm, I was off my face at 6.30pm. Put my coat and bag on, told my colleagues I'd had a lovely evening and they refused to let me leave.

We left to go to a local pub at about 8pm, the bouncer wouldn't let me in so I tried to reason with him. I forgot I wasn't in NZ anymore, where you can negotiate with the bouncer and if they still don't want to let you in, chat a bit about the rugby, give each other a hug and be on your merry way. So I tactfully touched the bouncer on the arm as I was explaining I just needed to pop my head in and explain to my colleagues I wasn't allowed in. He went absolutely mental. Which of course made me do it even more. I can't really remember the resolve of that.

I kind of remember falling over on my way to Old Street Station, falling asleep in on the train, ending up in Golders Green, falling over again, getting a taxi home and falling in a bush. I arrived at Old Street Station at around 8.30pm and landed on my front door about four hours later. Not a controversial story, but considering I'd been in this job less than a week I'm pretty proud of myself.

I've never understood why people feel the need to embelish/fabricate stories online. To your mates maybe, we've all done it a little, but to complete strangers?

I had the exact same discussion thsi wekend with Pauline Quirk, Olivia Wilde and Zippy from Rainbow

Back