• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Women

tumblr_m3y9viIR411r4ez4xo1_500.jpg

I am indebted to a number of strong, confident, capable, women for some of the best things that have ever happened to me.

My wife, for a lifetime of love and two wonderful children. The first girl I ever kissed at age 12 who, with that act in front of a group of classmates, diverted the attentions of our predatory paedophile teacher. My first editor at a sports magazine who handed me a life-changing contract and the keys to the continent, setting a wonderful series of adventures in motion that continue to this day. A current editor at another client who revived my flagging confidence after a serious knee injury, casually assuring me in a moment of doubt with the words "I totally trust you." The resulting calendar photos were a huge success.

And I raise a daughter with every expectation that she will grow up in a world full of possibilties.

Enjoying the banter of the other lads, but this is quite similar to my story. I am in debt to the women in my life, past and present :)

This, except I'd say it was more of a square with sex drive in the opposite corner to emotionally stable and you can pick one or the other, I've never met a girl with an appetite for sex that wasn't as mad as a box of frogs.

That last bit, so true. Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

Back