• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

I didnt think so.
Getting one over on someone(AVB) when that person has not been duped, Stupid or naive is not that clever or humorous to me.
Just very arrogant.
It was only ever about money.

Would you want to have a drink with such a man with his personality ... you would probably walk away thinking what a prick. The media love him because he smiles and gives them a soundbyte. The red tops can squeeze in an easy pun, and the broadsheets try to make him sound sophisticated.

Would you want to have a drink with such a man with his personality ... you would probably walk away thinking what a prick. The media love him because he smiles and gives them a soundbyte. The red tops can squeeze in an easy pun, and the broadsheets try to make him sound sophisticated.

I thought he was maturing and mellowing. obviously not with this unnecessary and frankly sickening behaviour.

part of the job spec at chelsea tho I suspect !

I'll refrain from giving you the abuse you deserve. I stand by my point that us potentially spending properly big this summer is the best chance we've had of breaking into the top 4 and the position just off the front man looks like being the gaping whole in our team and whether we fill it with someone top class or not I believe will be the difference between us sparing with **** for 4th and challenging the top 3

You can abuse me mate if you like, honestly.

But I just think you are a tad bit over reacting. There are plenty of players that can be had at 30 mil. And quality too. Griezmann for example. Draxler is another id love here. Im sure Mumorn has vast scouting to crow on about, ask him ... not that i trust him, but i know he can drop a name that I can you tube and then concur with at a later date.

Just sign Victor Moses, he has no chance of playing at Cheatski any more, he must be 10th choice now.

Regarding Willian, there is more to football than stepovers and afros and for £30m it seemed a really excessively rich purchase from the little I've seen of Willian.

I feel we can spend £30m better, there are 30 players per year available for that kind of cash, I'm sure we can find better.

Sorry to go slightly off topic but I'm thinking of "second tier Brazilians" in the Prem, like the guys at Emirates Marketing Project Elano and Jo and the other one... baby faced little whinger, can't remember his name. Something ~inho I guess. What an incredible waste of money Jo was. Shame that City could afford to just chuck money away, but we can't.

I thought Elano was excellent. And Juninho of Boro back in the day. That is what I want really from a Brazilian, a central player with tricks that can slide people in. We've got lots of choices for wingers like Townsend Lennon Moses Chadli etc. Sorry rambling now.

Just sign Victor Moses, he has no chance of playing at Cheatski any more, he must be 10th choice now.

Regarding Willian, there is more to football than stepovers and afros and for £30m it seemed a really excessively rich purchase from the little I've seen of Willian.

I feel we can spend £30m better, there are 30 players per year available for that kind of cash, I'm sure we can find better.

Sorry to go slightly off topic but I'm thinking of "second tier Brazilians" in the Prem, like the guys at Emirates Marketing Project Elano and Jo and the other one... baby faced little whinger, can't remember his name. Something ~inho I guess. What an incredible waste of money Jo was. Shame that City could afford to just chuck money away, but we can't.

I thought Elano was excellent. And Juninho of Boro back in the day. That is what I want really from a Brazilian, a central player with tricks that can slide people in. We've got lots of choices for wingers like Townsend Lennon Moses Chadli etc. Sorry rambling now.

Can we stop talking about Chelsea players please ... they dont like us, we dont like them. We dont sell to them and they dont sell to us.

Unfortunately the common denominator for those saying that he wasn't worth the money seems to be that they haven't seen much of him.

Most that say they have seen him a significant amount are very impressed.

Will be tough to find an alternative I think. Hopefully Baldini will have some tricks up his sleeve.

Chances are that whoever we sign in terms of a forward in this window won't be 'worth the money'. Why? Two reasons: firstly, everyone knows we're about to get a pile of cash from RM so ask higher prices from us and secondly, clubs don't want to sell this sort of player, so you pay a higher price than you should

Given though we're getting an inflated price for Bale, I have no problem paying an inflated price for his replacement(s). We desperately need a 'no 10' and need to spend big to get a decent one

Unfortunately the common denominator for those saying that he wasn't worth the money seems to be that they haven't seen much of him.

Will be tough to find an alternative I think. Hopefully Baldini will have some tricks up his sleeve.

True but... say he was offered to us for £5m because he was running down his contract or whatever, then I would think "OMG we'll never ever get such a player again" but since we have the full £30m war chest apparently available, I think we can find a £30m player to spend it on. Or even spend half on someone whose contract is expiring in true Levy style.

There are lots of players out there, it always feels like a small pool, but every 2 years you look back and think "what the frig happened to XYZ and where the frig did ABC come from?"

I bet Baldini has a list longer than you can imagine, and it was AVB that took a shining to Willian. Either way NOBODY can deny the players that we have brought in under Baldini ... still thinking Chadli is average but i have been wrong once before.

Chances are that whoever we sign in terms of a forward in this window won't be 'worth the money'. Why? Two reasons: firstly, everyone knows we're about to get a pile of cash from RM so ask higher prices from us and secondly, clubs don't want to sell this sort of player, so you pay a higher price than you should

Given though we're getting an inflated price for Bale, I have no problem paying an inflated price for his replacement(s). We desperately need a 'no 10' and need to spend big to get a decent one

The whole ****ing world knows we have sold Bale to RM, its not this secret that no one knows about apart from Bale, Levy and RM ... Paying 30mil for Willian would have been a massive ****ing hint.

We can spend up to 30 mil for a number 10 ... Loan messi for a year for 30 mil would be fab

You can abuse me mate if you like, honestly.

But I just think you are a tad bit over reacting. There are plenty of players that can be had at 30 mil. And quality too. Griezmann for example. Draxler is another id love here. Im sure Mumorn has vast scouting to crow on about, ask him ... not that i trust him, but i know he can drop a name that I can you tube and then concur with at a later date.

Draxler turned down Real Madrid and Emirates Marketing Project this summer so Spurs won't get him.

The whole ****ing world knows we have sold Bale to RM, its not this secret that no one knows about apart from Bale, Levy and RM ... Paying 30mil for Willian would have been a massive ****ing hint.

We can spend up to 30 mil for a number 10 ... Loan messi for a year for 30 mil would be fab

errr that's what I said

Back