• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Couple of days ago, the signings we'd made plus Willian and Lamela seemed like a great window despite Bale going.
Now, if one of those isnt coming, for me weve got to sign Lamela PLUS at least one more top quality player, or it all turns a bit sour.

Dont get me wrong, the likes of Paulinho, Capoue are massive upgrades on Parker and Livermore, but if Bale goes I'm afraid we need two really big names to put us back where we were in that regard.

Come on Levy, dont f*ck it up.

people here are going bananas over a player snubbing us that almost nobody here has seen play and has only 2 international caps with only eastern European experience with some decent cup runs..

seriously people :lol:

30m was insane

He's worth about 17m tops. I mean look at him.

[video=youtube;oTrcQ0FwrKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrcQ0FwrKU[/video]

The sniggering from those sycophantic journalists when Mourinho confirmed the deal really ****ed me off. Just thought I get it out and share.

Its just like when one of the kids has farted in the classroom.
Incredibly juvenile and childish.
our press really are macarons and numbskulls.
They always revel in putting an absurd amount of pressure on and destroying the England team before any major tournaments.
Cretins the lot of them that have their heads up odious characters backsides like RA and JM.

Couple of days ago, the signings we'd made plus Willian and Lamela seemed like a great window despite Bale going.
Now, if one of those isnt coming, for me weve got to sign Lamela PLUS at least one more top quality player, or it all turns a bit sour.

Dont get me wrong, the likes of Paulinho, Capoue are massive upgrades on Parker and Livermore, but if Bale goes I'm afraid we need two really big names to put us back where we were in that regard.

Come on Levy, dont f*ck it up.

Yep would have been over the moon with Willian and Lemala, but now dont think Lemala will happen!

Yep would have been over the moon with Willian and Lemala, but now dont think Lemala will happen!

Hopefully we get in Lamela though ;)

Just because we lost out on one transfer doesnt mean we're not gonna be able to buy anyone else.
There's gonna be no dodgy agents involved in this one and its not gonna involve one gangster Russian billionaire phoning another gangster Russian billionaire.

**** Willian. It's obvious that he is only motivated by money, otherwise he wouldn't have gone to Russia in the first place. If he wants to play every other game rather than every game then let him stew on the subs bench at Cnutski

I only want players that have a desire to play for Spurs. For someone to have a change of mind so suddenly that they would prefer to play somewhere else, then let him go. We've still had the best transfer window of my lifetime.

BBC ran a line half an hour or so ago saying that CFC had signed him subject to a work permit, but no-one else (not even SSN) are running it and BBC's story seems to follow a story on the internet from sportsmole.com.

In fairness to Willian, I'm not sure he has too much say in where he goes. Kia seems to be more like his owner than agent.

Back