• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

Yeh maybe that too. Either way i think there's something in it with the chelski bid.

im not even fussed if we buy him or not.....very good player but he is way too expensive imo and has a scum of an agent

great if he signs, if not then onwards and upwards

Yeh maybe that too. Either way i think there's something in it with the chelski bid.

TBH its Brian Swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanson on SSN, the bloke is a tool with his sources

I dont believe it, I still think he will be confirmed for us tonight maybe to stop this rubbish

im not even fussed if we buy him or not.....very good player but he is way too expensive imo and has a scum of an agent

great if he signs, if not then onwards and upwards

yeh id rather keep siggy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

please dont tell me that weasel is willian's agent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraid so. :(

2 days ago ,

gYMGp47.jpg

I announced a chelsea bid earlier today.

Not that I am Itk but that I`ve always felt he was top class and Chelsea would end up going for him.

They havent been buying that much, and are running out of ideas. Willian is already in London...

yeh id rather keep siggy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

we will buy someone else....Baldini will open his little black book and find a gem. no worries

fook Willian and his tw@t of an agent

@dimarzio 4m

Now @willianborges88 and his agents are in @SpursOfficial centre waiting to sign, while @chelsea offered €37M to #Anzhi. Incredible!

@dimarzio 4h

Update @willianborges88: deal done between #anzhi and @SpursOfficial. €35M to be paid in two years. Today, the brazilian will sign contract

If they have offered 2m more, im sure our deal will still go through

@dimarzio 4m

Now @willianborges88 and his agents are in @SpursOfficial centre waiting to sign, while @chelsea offered €37M to #Anzhi. Incredible!

i smell a dirty stinking rat in all this

walk away Levy, dont get sucked in

I have no idea personally, but imagine if we have decided that Bale is staying after all/we're not selling and Baldini has closed on Lamela, thus we feel Lamela and Bale are the ones? PERSONALLY I think Will.i.am will be announced soon enough and that it's technicalities holding things up/Joorchabian being a kunt, however from being the transfer window goats, we suddenly seem to have become the players holding the cards...what a wild summer...

Chelsea would literally just be doing this to screw us over. And it's so transparent, why would Willian go for it?

Oscar, Hazard, De Bruyne, Schurrle. And if Mata stays, then Mata.

Too many players there. I forgot Moses. Probably forgetting others.

If Chelsea are involved now it's going to take some serious willpower on Willians behalf to sign for us any time soon while his agent convinces him to 'just hear what Chelsea have to offer'

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

Can a team accept a deal and then pull out on the agreement? i'm sure there's some paperwork to sign when you accept an offer?

Not the update we wanted from Di Marzio.

Hopefully the AVB connection and knowing how long we've chased Willian will do the trick. Not as confident as before though.

Back