• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when he did the same with the likes of De Rossi, Cassano, Marquinho, Pjanic, Walter Samuel and Marcelo too.

His record at uncovering gems in their teens is one of the reasons I'm quite excited about his 3 under the radar signings from last summer - Azzaoui, Yahaya and Lazar

Yeah top youth scout.....shocking director of football.

Said on MOTD last night that Emirates Marketing Project were favourites to get him. Quality goal yesterday. Hope he doesn't go to City it would be a waste.

Said on MOTD last night that Emirates Marketing Project were favourites to get him. Quality goal yesterday. Hope he doesn't go to City it would be a waste.

He'd be mad to go there for footballing reasons.

If he came to us I take it's he's the number 9, Kane as 10 in behind with Chadli and Eriksen wide(r). It'll be tough for Lamela, Lennon and Townsend to get any games then...

He'd be mad to go there for footballing reasons.

If he came to us I take it's he's the number 9, Kane as 10 in behind with Chadli and Eriksen wide(r). It'll be tough for Lamela, Lennon and Townsend to get any games then...

Nobody goes to City/Cheat$ki for footballing reasons ...

The question I have for Bony watchers is - does he play the full 90 minutes? is he always involved or does he just pop up with the occasional 5 minutes spell?

Seems to me Poch doesn't want passenger types, so would go a long way to if we would ever be interested.

that said, I suspect City/Pool will make big money bids and he will take it to the detriment of his career

Nobody goes to City/Cheat$ki for footballing reasons ...

The question I have for Bony watchers is - does he play the full 90 minutes? is he always involved or does he just pop up with the occasional 5 minutes spell?

Seems to me Poch doesn't want passenger types, so would go a long way to if we would ever be interested.

that said, I suspect City/Pool will make big money bids and he will take it to the detriment of his career

I'm sure people will disagree but he reminds me of a cross between drogba and Henry. Drogba in his physical side and. Henry in his touch and awareness

I personally think he is the best striker we could get with prem experience that would compliment our game. Some on here think he is limited but he is banging goals in for a great footballing side and actually linking up with other payers too (Siggy in particular)

If we dont sign him (and I don't think we will) I'd rather we take a gamble on a cheaper alternative like the lad at Anderlecht

Being linked to City for £35m??????? Ridiculous.

happy for them to have them at that price. hope arsenal and man u and liverpool continue to pay inflated prices so our players like paulinho can look like a bargain, while we rely on mitchells moneyball picks.

[tweet]552514503871823874[/tweet]

Really hope this goes through so we can move on to someone more suitable for us.

On one hand I think will he get games. But I reckon he will at City. They seem to rotate more than Chelsea for instance. I have no sympathy for the likes of Remy who went to Chelsea just to play third fiddle.

He will probably win them the title. The guy scores goals. And against big teams and small alike. Can poach. Can head. Can belt it from 20 yards. A little wasteful but with Silva and Nasri and Yaya and Navas laying it up for him he will have great service.

The time to have bought Bony has gone - We should've been in for him, ahead of Swansea in the summer of 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back