• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why we will win on Sunday

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
There I was, walking the dog in the hills near our gaff, when straight ahead of us was one of these

curious-possum2.jpg

It was fantastic. Smooth in the strut, unruffled even when the dog looked she was about to chase it, made it's way across our path, gave a cheeky, knowing wink and was off up the hill in some thick undergrowth.

It struck me right then, that this was a sign.

Badgers and possum are part of the same deal, and I saw this one and it was NOT AFRAID!

NEITHER AM I.
COYS

i saw a dead badger on the road whilst driving my daughter to nursery this morning

the badger was inside out, a complete mess

i like your sign more

Now that is more like it. This picture does more for me than anyone of your Churchillian speeches. I believe!

We just need Spurdog and Osvaldo to come back now.

There is a dead badger on Lower Luton Road on the way to Welwyn Garden this week. May have been the same one as you galeforce.

We will win the FA cup.

There is a dead badger on Lower Luton Road on the way to Welwyn Garden this week. May have been the same one as you galeforce.

We will win the FA cup.

let's hope it's the same one otherwise it's 2-1 to the dead badgers, bad fudging times!

Scara...if "The Possum Prophecy" comes true, I lobby for site-header placement if this fine creature...every time I look at the photo and remember the encounter I am filled with confidence and knowledge that we will be in the Cup Final by 8.30pm Sunday night...

There I was, walking the dog in the hills near our gaff, when straight ahead of us was one of these

View attachment 440

It was fantastic. Smooth in the strut, unruffled even when the dog looked she was about to chase it, made it's way across our path, gave a cheeky, knowing wink and was off up the hill in some thick undergrowth.

It struck me right then, that this was a sign.

Badgers and possum are part of the same deal, and I saw this one and it was NOT AFRAID!

NEITHER AM I.
COYS

This is more of a sign I was talking to my neighbour about sundays game just getting into how we would beat them when the sky went black and it bucketed down with hail stones as big as golf balls.

The conversation stopped there and then.

I'm a firm believer in omens, and the omens are good.
Cech has never been the same keeper since he tried to crock Stephen Hunt's knee with his thick skull and came off worst.
The rest of the Chelsea team know that their club have never beaten Spurs at Wembley.
And Abramovitch looks like a chicken with a stuck egg.
How can we lose?
And Osvaldo has predicted a handsome win, and he's usually right, especially during a full moon.

I'm a firm believer in omens, and the omens are good.
Cech has never been the same keeper since he tried to crock Stephen Hunt's knee with his thick skull and came off worst.
The rest of the Chelsea team know that their club have never beaten Spurs at Wembley.
And Abramovitch looks like a chicken with a stuck egg.
How can we lose?
And Osvaldo has predicted a handsome win, and he's usually right, especially during a full moon.

fudge me, I'm almost a little bit less despondent now. I need to see Osvaldo send a message too. Then the dreaded curse will be lifted.

Hope you are right. I live more in hope than expectation though. A loss to Liverpool in the final combined with 5th would be too much to bear.

We should change our club badge to badgers and start bringing badger teddies n brick to games. All dress up as badgers.

Back