• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why do people drive like

Are you one of those ones who wants to do <85 in the outside lane and enjoy the sunshine, getting in my way?

Are you one of those ones who wants to do <85 in the outside lane and enjoy the sunshine, getting in my way?

Nope, I drove back from work this morning wanting to do 30 but was stuck behind someone doing 25 then went up over the flyover in shoreham and watched someone drive up the slip road and then onto the hard shoulder before indicating out, then drove the road to Steyning behind someone doing 25 again. Is mental how when the sun comes out people can not drive.

I used to notice this all the time when we down in the witterings.

Nope, I drove back from work this morning wanting to do 30 but was stuck behind someone doing 25 then went up over the flyover in shoreham and watched someone drive up the slip road and then onto the hard shoulder before indicating out, then drove the road to Steyning behind someone doing 25 again. Is mental how when the sun comes out people can not drive.

Probably caught a glimpse of the weirdo in the car behind slathering Ambrosia all over himself and it put them off.

You'd love driving around Lewisham/Catford, there's a highway code exclusion zone and you don't have to be taxed or insured.

What I don't get is why cars do 35 in a 50, then continue to do that in a 30. It's strange as it completely contradicts their style of driving in a short time. Plus why, when the lights turn green, is it a staggered start at the lights? Surely everyone can start moving forwards together. I mean look how close cyclists get in the velodrome and cars have given themselves space when stopping at the lights, so it shouldn't even be that bad!!

Nope, I drove back from work this morning wanting to do 30 but was stuck behind someone doing 25 then went up over the flyover in shoreham and watched someone drive up the slip road and then onto the hard shoulder before indicating out, then drove the road to Steyning behind someone doing 25 again.

As if you'd be doing 25mph on the Birdham Rd on a sunny day in the school holidays. :)

Back