• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Why am I still reading about what this loser thinks??

par_18

Stephen Kelly
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/5243378/Sven-Goran-Eriksson-told-Abramovich-Buy-Chelsea-not-Spurs.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

Fucgk off you weird bitter ugly old man. U truly are ****e! Seriously take your weird head and eat some bird seed. And why is your face always red? Wear a hat. Fucgk off knob head.

Well i for one would like to thank him from steering that **** away from our club

Sven thought the entire Spurs team needed to be replaced if we were to have a chance of winning the League.

To be fair, I don't think he was that far off the mark.

Interesting. Just checked our squad for 2004/05 so assume his advice came before the big shake-up for the start of that season. For sure we were carrying some pretty dire tat with the likes of Atouba, Bunjy, Doherty, Gardner, Mabizela and Pamarot but by then it also included Carrick, Dawson, Defoe, Kanoute, Keane, King, Mendes, Mido and Naybet plus an in-form Robinson in goal.

Sven thought the entire Spurs team needed to be replaced if we were to have a chance of winning the League.

To be fair, I don't think he was that far off the mark.

Didn't Abramovich pretty much do that at Chelsea anyway.

Interesting. Just checked our squad for 2004/05 so assume his advice came before the big shake-up for the start of that season. For sure we were carrying some pretty dire tat with the likes of Atouba, Bunjy, Doherty, Gardner, Mabizela and Pamarot but by then it also included Carrick, Dawson, Defoe, Kanoute, Keane, King, Mendes, Mido and Naybet plus an in-form Robinson in goal.

RA bought Chelsea in the summer of 03 if I recall. He had Ranieri for a season and then brought Jose in at the start of 04/05 which is when we brought in Santini and Arnesen and bought many of the players above.

At the point that he bought Chelsea, Hoddle was still our manager and had an awful lot of ****e on our books. Those that weren't ****e were over the hill. So Sven was right.

Apart from Carrick I don't see too many PL winners medals there.

I don't know why anybody buys these books by ex players and managers, you just need to buy one and changes the names, they are all just the same book about how good or clever they are. Would I have liked to have the Russians money? Yes I'm fed up with waiting over 50 years to win the league and you can stuff all that doing thinks the right way crap. I've seen us get rid of Burkinshaw, Pleat and Jol and bring in the likes of Terry Neill, Gross and Santini. If that's doing it the right way I'm out of step.

On SSN earlier saying what a great job he did and how he was worth his £6m a year salary !!

I couldve got that squad to 3 QFs, he is an uber tosser

On SSN earlier saying what a great job he did and how he was worth his £6m a year salary !!

I couldve got that squad to 3 QFs, he is an uber tosser

imv he totally destroyed the national team - constantly picking players for their reputation rather than trying to build a team, he came in after Keegan/Hoddle/Venebals iirc and throughout that time we played some good football and had squads/teams which you could really get behind - all that changed during his years in charge. some of the games were played under him were diabolical

imv he totally destroyed the national team - constantly picking players for their reputation rather than trying to build a team, he came in after Keegan/Hoddle/Venebals iirc and throughout that time we played some good football and had squads/teams which you could really get behind - all that changed during his years in charge. some of the games were played under him were diabolical

Yeah love those games where he used 20 players

You are not going to win many titles with that lot :lol:

Apart from Carrick I don't see too many PL winners medals there.

I see where you're coming from but Naybet had won a Spanish title with Deportivo, Mendes a Champions League medal with FC Porto and Kanoute went on to win two Uefa Cups with Seville as well as African Footballer of the Year 2007.

And if Carrick was good enough to play in a title winning side with United then surely the likes of King and Keane at their prime had it in them?

Last edited:
Back